Dylan Staffie DOB 2012 - 14th October 22

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
GMH

Re: Dylan Staffie DOB ?2012 Cannock Chase

Post by GMH »

Hello All,
Quick update on Dylany Dog - He is doing brilliantly well and holds very little of his old nervousness.
He is still doing his vet training once a week. He spends half an hour with us and the head nurse who teaches him muzzle training.
He drags me into the vets surgery as he knows he is going to get treats from her as his reward ! 0002.gif]
He also loves getting underneath the settee covers.......this is the scene through our window when I got home at lunchtime last week....gets himself right in there !! 0002.gif]
IMG_0857.JPG
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Heart fill with love.gif]
Bless him, such a sweetie and so loving life with you guys, Thankyou x
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
anne

Post by anne »

Keep the updates coming. We love them x
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Just amazing what time love patience love patience and wonderful humans can achieve :goodjob.gif: thumbs.gif thumbs.gif thumbs.gif woo.gif] love4.gif
Staffybull71

Post by Staffybull71 »

Bless him, it's a joy and honour to have Dylan's trust and to see him happy and confident. I think the penny is starting to drop now that other people are not going to hurt him either. He is getting quite confident with people that come to the house and people who he meets out and about. He's starting to realise that we only have nice people come into our home and we are never going to let anyone hurt him. This morning my daughter came around for a cuppa and he got himself up onto her lap for a cuddle. It was quite a big step. He was really pleased to see her again and he let her give him a cuddle. I took a couple of photos and she took a selfie....(her camera is betting than mine!!!) woo.gif]
Annie 1.jpg
Annie 2.jpg
Annie 3.jpg
Staffybull71

Post by Staffybull71 »

Mind you......she was sitting on his sofa! 0002.gif]
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Aw, lovely to see the affectionate side of Dylan coming out with other people. It is rewarding to gain a dogs trust and I used to feel that when I saw Dylan. He looks wonderful! :goodjob.gif: woo.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Staffybull71

Post by Staffybull71 »

And we've just been having a big wrestle. He absolutely loves a play fight. I have to pretend to pin him down and he thrashes about and starts chomping on my fingers. It sounds awful with his play growling but he is so gentle and he's just full of fun. He loves a wrestle and once you have started he won't let you stop! I'll try and catch it on camera next time, it's quite funny to watch. Especially when you think back to when he couldn't stand anyone touching him love4.gif
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Every Dylan update is a true delight thumbs.gif thumbs.gif woo.gif] woo.gif] :goodjob.gif:
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Just read back through 34 pages of when you guys first took him home love4.gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”