Dylan knows what he likes hahahahaha
0002.gif] 0002.gif] 0002.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Staffybull71

Re: Dylan Staffie DOB ?2012 Cannock Chase

Post by Staffybull71 »

I had a little parrot on my shoulder this morning.

If you want to look out of the window and someone is sitting there.....don't worry about it, just sit on them. They will soon move...…. 0002.gif] 0002.gif]
Bum 1.jpg
BUM2.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

It is lovely to see, through your posts, the lovely chilled out Dylan we didn't see much of in kennels. He is such a brilliant character. love4.gif
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

0002.gif]
0002.gif] Absolutely hilarious. ....lovely to see him so happy love4.gif woo.gif]
Staffybull71

Post by Staffybull71 »

His personality is coming out all of the time. He’s able to be the dog he should be. He’s very relaxed and very tactile. He is totally comfortable with us now. He often falls asleep with his head on my lap and my arm around him. I think he knows he is safe and loved.

He has started doing something quite cute. When he is sitting next to me having big love he goes into ‘the zone’ and his bottom jaw drops down, so his mouth is open. He looks like he is about to say something! That has gone a stage further now. He puts his mouth around my hand and fingers and gently nibbles them. He is so gentle I can barely feel it. I’m sure its sign of affection. love4.gif

And he has only been with us for just over 3 months. I thought it would take him a lot longer to unwind, bless him. angel13.gif]
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Aw bless his heart ...your last post made me blub ...happy blubs woo.gif] woo.gif]
My staffy X greyhound drops his bottom jaw when he is relaxed too ...
I love reading Dylans updates and the amazing progress he has made in only 3 months ....you two are amazing love4.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful to hear that Dylan is relaxed and happy now, being able to enjoy life as he should. :thanks.gif: for having faith in our special boy and standing by him. It certainly sounds as if you are reaping the rewards. Fantastic homing result. :havefun.gif: xx
Staffybull71

Post by Staffybull71 »

I've been sitting in the corner of the garden reading and Dylan likes nothing more than a good potter around. He's a champion potterer. He loves it. He goes around all the edges of his garden and sniffs about...he can potter for ages. I took random snaps of him as he did it this afternoon...
pot5.jpg
Pot2.jpg
pot1.jpg
pot4.jpg
Pot last.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

He's still can't quite believe he has his very own garden!
Staffybull71

Post by Staffybull71 »

But THIS is his favourite thing of all time. We call it his "tuggy toy" and he knows exactly what we mean when we say it! He absolutely loves this toy. This is his second one. He wore the first one out. I have got a spare one in the drawer for when this one breaks. I think I might need to stock pile them in case they stop making them!!
He thunders around with it and prances about. blob6.gif]
And in the house it is never very far away from him. It's the best thing I ever bought! Sorry if the photos are a bit blurred. He moves so fast!
tug1.jpg
tug6.jpg
tug8.jpg
tug5.jpg
tug7.jpg
tug2.jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”