Teddy (Nutkins) Staffie DOB ?2013 Woodbridge Suffolk

Dogs that have found their forever home
Joanned

Re: Teddy (Nutkins) Staffie DOB ?2013 Woodbridge Suffolk

Post by Joanned »

Oh I'm delighted to get an update on the lovely Nutkins (Now Teddy) he is a wonderful boy and certainly sounds like he has now landed himself with the perfect home. Well done boy. Well done to Teddy's new family for giving this gorgeous boy the loving home he deserves x :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Teddy2777

Post by Teddy2777 »

I don't suppose anyone can shed any light on the swelling Teddy has on his front leg? It's got larger and started to bleed this afternoon so he's been to the vets and had antibiotics and pain relief jabs and is booked in for x-rays tomorrow but any information at all, would be gratefully received. Thank you :thanks.gif:
bizlate

Post by bizlate »

Nothing when he was in foster for the weekend a couple of weeks ago, hopefully he has just caught it on something? Poor little man! Hope he's feeling better and you have some peace of mind soon :crossfingers.gif: Please keep us posted Xx
Teddy2777

Post by Teddy2777 »

That's great to hear. Will update you tomorrow, thank you xxxxx
Teddy2777

Post by Teddy2777 »

Teddy is home with lots of antibiotics. Nothing showed up on the x-rays so that was great. They've flushed and drained the abscess and he's supposed to be taking it easy for a couple of days... All the nurses are smitten. He was such a good boy but delighted he's home again.
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Sorry to hear this did notice it a few days before homing him with you. It felt soft and there was no obvious 'puncture hole so thought soft tissue swelling maybe after play in the pack. Completely forgot to notice / mention it on his homing with all the excitement. Pleased the abscess has come to a head it will soon heal now.
Teddy2777

Post by Teddy2777 »

Thanks Lynne! We didn't notice it until we got home, we were too enamoured with the rest of him! It doesn't bother him, which is the main thing! I was trying to post a photo (not of his abscess lol.gif) but it keeps saying the file is too large, even though it's 250kb do you have any hints?
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

bizlate

Post by bizlate »

So glad the vet can't see any serious problems! I hope he's feeling better soon (and that you are too!! What a nasty surprise). And not surprised to hear he has charmed everyone at the surgery... What a heart stealer :D

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing pictures of the lovely boy in situ love4.gif
Teddy2777

Post by Teddy2777 »

Relaxing on his own
Relaxing on his own
Otto & Teddy relaxing,  in between ball games!
Otto & Teddy relaxing, in between ball games!
Really don't know why they called me Teddy...
Really don't know why they called me Teddy...
Last edited by Teddy2777 on Wed 06 Jul 2016 20:52, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”