Teddy (Nutkins) Staffie DOB ?2013 Woodbridge Suffolk

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Teddy (Nutkins) Staffie DOB ?2013 Woodbridge Suffolk

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Nutkins7.jpg
Nutkins needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Nutkins was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place. Nutkins is now neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated, and treated for sore paws. Nutkins was in Broxbourne Kenns.

Really lovely boy with stunning looks and is generally social boy all round. Enjoys the company of dogs. Squirrel nutkins

Visit Nutkins's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Nutkins6.jpg
Nutkins2.jpg
Nutkins3.jpg
Nutkins4.jpg
nUTKINS12.jpg
Nutkins's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Adam asked us to find Nutkins his new family

Nutkins came on to our books yesterday. he travelled well and was neutered, chipped and had his first vaccination. His paws are sore so our vet gave some paw spay treatment. Now back with Adam prepped for homing
Hoonercat

Re: Nutkins Staffie DOB ?2013 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by Hoonercat »

We got a lovely welcome from Nutkins today, even more lovely considering he had never set eyes on us before. Then he met Tia, and we were forgotten for most of the walk :smiley-gen132.gif:
The first thing you notice about Nutkins is his amazing colour, hopefully captured in the pics. We had a long walk, Nutkins on the extender lead keen to keep up with Tia though straight back when a cuddle and fuss were offered. Once back to kennels and Tia had disappeared in the car, Nutkins was back to his lovely face-licking self :D Really impressed with how well he got on with Tia, he wasn't pushy but very respectful, a true gent woo.gif]
Nutkins 13.jpg
Nutkins 12.jpg
Nutkins 11.jpg
Nutkins 10.jpg
Nutkins 9.jpg
Nutkins 8.jpg
Nutkins 7.jpg
Nutkins 6.jpg
Nutkins 5.jpg
Nutkins 4.jpg
Nutkins 3.jpg
Nutkins 2.jpg
Nutkins 1.jpg
Rummibailey

Post by Rummibailey »

awww, remind me of Archie and Saatchi! has that cuddly bear look! love4.gif
bizlate

Post by bizlate »

Well here he is, Broxbourne's best kept secret! And what a boy.
"Make sure you get my best side..."
"Make sure you get my best side..."
Gorgeous Xx
Gorgeous Xx
Gorgeous Nutkins is a staffie crossed with a tiger...
Tigerboy
Tigerboy
"Who, me?"
"Who, me?"
He got on great with Frankie and both boys seemed to have excellent dog skills (altho the park was too quiet to test this to the max!). I think Adam said that Frankie and Nutkins didn't know each other (i.e. they don't have pack time together), which if true is even more impressive as they were delightful together! (Altho we did walk lots of lovely boys that day so I might have mixed them up with another pair).
Enjoying time with Frankie
Enjoying time with Frankie
Well behaved boys
Well behaved boys
Nutkins is a very friendly and cuddly boy...
Double trouble
Double trouble
He's also very treat motivated so no doubt a very trainable boy at that.
"I really do want one of those treats you know..."
"I really do want one of those treats you know..."
We also saw some ducks along the canal and Nutkins was entranced. We strongly suspected that he was tempted to jump in with them... Is Nutkins a possible water baby?
"Taking this big human for a walk..."
"Taking this big human for a walk..."
Handsome boy Xx
Handsome boy Xx
Nutkins was also keen to go for a drive... Between walks James was taking five by perching in our car boot and little Squirrel Nutkins scampered straight in there while we waited for Frankie to emerge. When we came back we were killing time waiting for Adam to finish something and that time we couldn't get EITHER dog out of the car. Nutkins was overjoyed to be out and about and was hoping for a longer day trip!
"Let's go for a ride!"
"Let's go for a ride!"
"Pleeeeeeease?"
"Pleeeeeeease?"
Looking for treats with Frankie
Looking for treats with Frankie
All in all, a really sweet, fun boy to walk. Nutkins seems to have great people and dogs skills and lots of love to give... Now he just needs his home.
"I'm ready for my close up"
"I'm ready for my close up"
"How's this?"
"How's this?"
Tim

Post by Tim »

What a handsome fella :nicethread.gif: and lovely piccies
Tim
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

He's a real teddy bear of a boy - lovely update! :D
Doin' it for the staffies ...
bizlate

Post by bizlate »

He's a real sweetie... Just sifting out the few bits of video I have of him too.

Love his waggy tail and beautiful coat in this one:

bizlate

Post by bizlate »

A little video of Nutkins and walking pal Frankie. You can see that they are both very comfortable in each others space :D

(You can also see that Nutkins doesn't really seem to know his name yet - he didn't respond to it at all on our walk but he did respond to 'Good boy!' and 'Do you want a treat?'... he knows which side his bread's buttered).

And a pair of cheeky chops getting cuddles (but really scouting for treats):

Joanned

Post by Joanned »

I was pleasantly surprised when I walked Nutkins today. He is the most well behaved staffie I have ever come across. He is great on the lead. He stopped when I stopped. No pulling at all. Great fun little character. Great little wiggle he has when he walks too. Gorgeous boy
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

Look at that face
Look at that face

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”