Huxley (Jaffa) Staffie DOB 2010? - 02.11.18

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Chris86

Re: Jaffa Staffie DOB 2010? Ripe, Lewes East Sussex

Post by Chris86 »

So glad I got to spend time with him the past few weeks. Good on you Jaffa, only good times ahead now for you and your new family! :biggrin.gif:
gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

Ohhh, another one rehomed locally to me.....Roxie & I go to agility in Ripe :biggrin.gif:

Good luck in your new home sweet boy. X
ChrisE

Post by ChrisE »

I never met Jaffa but read all about him on the forum when he first came to Gatwick kennels. My son Chris also kept me up to date on his progress. It is so good to see he is now homed. Have a wonderful life Jaffa - you deserve the comforts of a loving home after all you've been through. Sending you lots of bighug.gif bighug.gif bighug.gif
Yvesboz

Post by Yvesboz »

Great news Jaffa!!!
So happy for you.

bighug.gif bighug.gif bighug.gif bighug.gif
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Fabulous . that's what we like in and out! :D
Doin' it for the staffies ...
CoraMc

Post by CoraMc »

Tears in my eyes writing this, to say I'm thrilled is an under statement. Be happy, special boy xxxxxxx
charlienelle

Post by charlienelle »

Jaffa has arrived in his new home. He was remarkably good in the car on the way home. When he got back here his cough flared up a bit so we had a comical period of time of following him round, first with a mop and eventually just with a towel clearing up the foam that he was hacking up. He had a good sniff round the house, tried to mount Kane a few more times and then chilled out with us on the sofa. Was introduced to Oskar the cat which didn't go perfectly, so we will have a little work to do there but are pretty confident we can desensitize him.

We had a few trials trying to get Jaffa to settle down for bed. Although they were both very tired and chilled we were concerned that if they woke before us Jaffa could become amorous towards Kane, which would result in Kane getting vocal, so initially we tried Jaffa in the Kitchen with Kane in the living room, but Jaffa was a bit nervous and yappy so we tried putting them in the same room and they slept without any disturbances or barking.

We have just got back from our local walk with Kane and Jaffa and they had a lovely time. Jaffa was a little nervous in big open fields but he had a lot to take in.

Going into Brighton in a minute with Elle & Jaffa as I have an appointment and we want to pick up a nice leather collar and a waterproof jacket for him.

Photos to follow :)
Last edited by charlienelle on Wed 20 Jan 2016 11:25, edited 1 time in total.
charlienelle

Post by charlienelle »

Jaffa enjoyed his trip to Brighton. He went for a walk on the beach and met a very friendly english bulldog called George who Jaffa greeted enthusiastically. It was quite nippy out so we popped into a pub for a drink (until the pub dog woke up and started barking which made Jaffa a little nervous so we trekked on). We went to a pet shop and bought a nice new snug harness and a very smart new brown leather collar. and came home. Jaffa is currently curled up on the sofa in his red jumper fast asleep. Another big day for Jaffa :)

On the Beach

Another shot on the beach, this one shows up his scars more :( Poor little gremlin

Local Walkies

Snug as a bug in a rug

I will get some photos tomorrow of him in his smart new collar and trendy harness. blob.gif
Chris86

Post by Chris86 »

Awww Jaffa :smiley-love029.gif: Thanks for the updates! So happy this boy is getting a chance to see all kinds of new things but more importantly getting the love he deserves :smiley-gen132.gif:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful update :thanks.gif: I hope that Jaffa continues to do well under your loving care xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”