JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Malmesbury, Wilts

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
jackrascaltim

Re: JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Malmesbury, Wilts

Post by jackrascaltim » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi All

Summer is finally here blob6.gif] blob6.gif] Hope you are all busy love4.gif love4.gif having loads of icecream. I am not allowed but am told it is very nice

Take care all.
JoJo :havefun.gif:

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:34 am

Hello everyone, I am off to the barbers today for a shower and groom.
It was a bit hot here last week and I had to have 2 fans going while i slept in the workshop doorway, with sun shades of course !!.
Will try and post some before and after photos later, Bye for now
Regards JOJO

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:50 pm

Hello everyone

Not sure if many of you will remember me as it is some time since you took me in and then found me my forever home, you took me in on xmas eve I believe nearly two years ago and found me my forever home about 18 months ago,

I hope you are all keeping well and helping all those lovely doggies who like myself needed a loving voice to help them along the way.

I am doing well and have gotten a lot calmer over the time I have been with Brenda and Tim, I have recently visited grampy in his care home and all the women wanted to touch me, which of course was no problem for me, and I have been invited back again

Hope you are all keeping well, does anyone remember me

Love JoJo :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif:

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:16 am

Hiya

Forgot to add yesterday that I am now having a fun go at agility, defo not got the hang of them all but it does get my brain working, and then afterwards I can have a run round in the enclosed field, all good fun hehe

JoJo :cool.gif:

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:28 am

Jojo we never forget, we love your updates and even more love that you found just the best mum and dad and are living the life !
:goodjob.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

jules

Post by jules » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:43 am

So pleased for you Jo Jo that you have such a varied and wonderful life. You just keep your humans busy..... and on their toes. Love your updates and will never forget you, you scrummy boy. :havefun.gif: thumbs.gif

Polpat

Post by Polpat » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:51 am

Definitely do remember you VERY well....gorgeous little man with a BIG personality??! I took you for walks during your stay at Chessington and yes, you are totally scrummy and very much the terrier? Absolutely thrilled how fulfilled your life is and so pleased that your servants are just the best at providing all you need :havefun.gif:

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:14 pm

Have a look at my Google photo album, shows me lazing around and a couple of me at a local dog show.
This year I won a rosette for Best rescue ( I came 6th )
Some photos show me after a haircut !!. I need a trim and shampoo a couple of times a year !!.

https://get.google.com/albumarchive/106 ... hoCv59ShAw

Lots of love to all !!

JOJO.

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:16 pm

The first few photos were taken the actual day I was collected and was on my way to my new home.
We stopped off close to the new home so I could have a bit of a stretch after my trip down to wiltshire.
JOJO

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Jojo has asked me to put a mention of Rescue Remedies on my Facebook page. So I have put a link on for you.
Regards Tim ( instructed by JOJO )

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”