JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Malmesbury, Wilts

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
jackrascaltim

Re: JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Malmesbury, Wilts

Post by jackrascaltim » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:21 pm

Hi everyone, hope you are all well.

Well I have been learning more and more every week and have quite a few friends at doggie training class now. I even managed to stay quiet when in the same class as Yogi a Rottie, he is fine but I was a little worried about him to start with and would shout abuse. I have been told that I am needing more and more cuddles (cant see anything wrong with that).

I am working with my boss and clicker training, I know if it is clicked i have good and treat will follow shortly - cant be bad.

Take care everyone, hope you havnt forgotten me, but I do know you are working hard helping many many other dogs needing their forever home. Byeeeeeeeee for now JoJoxxxxxx

jules

Post by jules » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Wow where does the time go. Lovely Jo Jo you have such a lovely family who are so dedicated to you and you to them. Coming to terms with the great big wide world and all that entails! Well done. thumbs.gif love4.gif

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:35 pm

Hi Everyone JoJo here again, just to say that I am doing well in Training classes and learning more all the time. My family showed me a video about "Izzy" and I sat and watched all three videos and wish the lovely girl "good Luck" in finding a forever home, I got my family to post izzy on their facebook page ( Tim Thornbury) so let's hope we can find Izzy" a lovely home.
Love to all,
JOJO .

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:19 am

Hi everyone

Hope you are all well.

I am doing ok and now have many friends that i see at doggie training every week and also two little girls that I see everyday, would you believe that it is now getting on for a year when I left you for my forever home, I left you on the 27th April last year, wow where does the time go.

looks like you are helping many doggies in need of a good forever home, Thank you for all you do, My life would have been a lot different if you hadnt taken me in when you did.

THANK YOU XXXXXX
JOJO

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:37 pm

mylove.gif mylove.gif

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:26 pm

Hello Everybody, Well can you believe it, one year ago today ( to the day) I left Chessington for a new life in Malmesbury with Brenda and Tim.
Today I am sunbathing / relaxing in the sun, looking over open fields and watching birds fly about.
I am enjoying life here and learning many new skills and rules, some of which I am happy to agree with and some rules I am slowing conforming to.
I am still taking Brenda to Dog and Owner training on a Friday night and think I am doing ok.

I meet a lot of new people when I am at the workshop and many people have offered to take me home with them, but Brenda and Tim want me to stay, and I really like it here now too.
I am beginning to realise that there are some nice people in the world and that I should greet and meet people before making a decision about them.
To be honest, I am usually so full of excitement on meeting new people that it looks like I am shouting abuse at them, but I am in fact shouting "Hello, nice to meet you ". Usually when I role over for a tummy rub, they get the message.

I must say again how grateful I am to rescue remedies for coming to my aid in my hour of need and rescuing me. If I ever win the Lottery I will remember you !!!.

Love to all ,

JOJO :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: love4.gif love4.gif

Fran

Post by Fran » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:36 am

Gosh it was a year ago - how time flies. What a lovely update JoJo you certainly have human owners that get you and sounds like you are a spoilt little doggie. woo.gif] woo.gif] Have a great summer thumbs.gif

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Fri May 05, 2017 4:04 pm

Hi all

Yes thank you I am doing well.

Hope you all have a lovely summer too

Love Jojo [0128.gif]

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Tue May 23, 2017 12:19 pm

Hello everyone

All is good, I have been a little naughty and thought it would be a great idea to roll about in some sheep poo oh dear, I am afraid this did result in a shower. but i do like the hairdryer afterwards lol

take care JoJo :havefun.gif: :havefun.gif:

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Wed May 24, 2017 11:41 am

Hi

Busy, well lazing on by bed outside, watching the world go by, soaking up the suns rays while my people are busy working - This is the life

hehehe

JoJo 0028.gif 0028.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”