JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Malmesbury, Wilts

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
Fran

Re: JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Malmesbury, Wilts

Post by Fran » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:46 am

Wonderful update on JoJo - amazing to hear that he is relaxing more and more - what more can I say but a PERFECT HOME woo.gif] woo.gif]

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Hi everyone

Hope you are all keeping well, and looking after all the dogs that people dont want anymore and then finding them new homes with people who love them.

I am doing fine, it must now be about 5 months that I saw you last, and I must say I am busy most days and still learning, which may take some time, but not to worry. I am told that xmas eve will be different this year , as I believe it was xmas eve last year that you took me in and that this was my first night in kennels. This year I may even have a present under the tree ,

Will be in touch soon JoJo

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:41 pm

Hi all,

i am keeping well and went to training class again last night, there were not many dogs in the class due to an accident on one of the roads, so I was able to wander around trying to do heel work and then sit, then downs, then leave the food etc etc I dont seem to be get the hang of a rollover at the moment but heyho that is no problem. Then we all did some heel work together like they do in the army when they are marching and doing a drill, turning left, turning right about turn good fun.

Now I am still very tired and having a relaxing day.

Hope you are all well
JoJo

Fran

Post by Fran » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Love your updates JoJo - sounds like you are being such a good boy bighug.gif

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:29 am

Hi everyone that took such good care of me,

I am doing well and trying to keep out of trouble, would you believe it is now 6 months since I last saw you all, thank you so much for taking me in.

I am looking forward to xmas and the xmas tree and maybe even a present. I believe it was last xmas eve that you took me in a looked after me when I was found wandering and scared. This xmas for me will be a lot different.

Hope you are all well and still helping all y doggie family.

Take care JoJo

jules

Post by jules » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Hi Jo Jo lovely to hear what an exciting life you are leading you lovely boy. :havefun.gif:

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:37 pm

Hi All, JOJO here, I am sure I saw somewhere that you sell things on e-bay to raise funds for "Terrier rescue" can you tell us if you have anything on e-bay now and if so what is the user name or item number.

Hope all is well with you all.
Love JOJO.

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:41 pm

Hi everyone hope that you are all keeping well and looking forward to Christmas.

I am doing well and hope to hear from some of my rescuers, it is now 7 months since I saw you all, again thank you for looking after me so well.

Take care JoJo dont forget me and all that you have done for me/

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:58 pm

:welcome.gif: :havefun.gif: :smiley-dance010.gif:

jackrascaltim

Post by jackrascaltim » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:13 pm

Hi all,

Hope you are all well and had a very good Christmas.

I have been thinking ( I know that is hard to believe) It has now been one year (Xmas eve) that I arrived with you at the rescue centre and a lot has happened, for the good since then. You looked after me well, but it has been nice to have a forever home and have lots of company, friends etc.

I had a good Xmas and was told I was a very good boy when people came round to see us (i mean me ha ha) even when people were eating I did not bother them. I had presents to open on Christmas day but had to stick to my own food with a tiny bit of Turkey because too much would not be good for me.

I still go for many walks around the fields at home and where i work. As it is holiday time at the moment I am not in a rush to get going in the morning and one morning had to be encouraged to go for a walk at about 11 a.m. well I have been a busy boy so must get my beauty sleep.

Take care everyone, and I know you will all look after the doggies that are staying with you at the moment, waiting for their forever home. Hope you have a lovely New Year ye for now JoJo

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”