Some pictures of JoJo in his new home.
IMG_3926.JPG
IMG_3923.JPG
IMG_3894.JPG
IMG_3887.JPG
Rescue Remedies

Re: JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Chessington Kenns

Post by Rescue Remedies »

JoJo has come back to us for being a tad too terrier.
Linda

Post by Linda »

Gorgeous little Jo Jo......he looks like a puppy all fluffy and full of life. I can see he is full of fun from these great photos. I do hope he doesn't wait too long for his forever loving home. Bless him love4.gif
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

It's sad to see Jojo back in kennels but I was delighted to see him nonetheless as he is just a tiny bit scrumptious and seems not in the least bit daunted by this blip in his search for a new home. He has clearly learnt some useful skills and is receptive to building on this. He enjoyed a very harmonious walk with Adelle and Coco - walking in close proximity to both dogs with no issues. When passing other dogs he sat nicely without fuss. He was not so relaxed at the sight of a postman but with a confident walker at the end of his lead, he is easily distracted and his attention diverted to more legitimate interests lol.gif

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
daftdog

Post by daftdog »

Wow he's gorgeous! Love the video of him doing the 'commando crawl' We have an 11 year old dog, thats always done it and he looks very much like her , she is maybe a tad too terrier as well lol, gotta love them they have minds of their own x
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

image.jpeg
A photo of Jojo on his walk today with Bella. What a character he is....with all the traits that go with fully paid up terrier status! Jojo does sit very well to let other dogs pass and walks happily with his doggy friends. He finds men in neon jackets hard to tolerate and cats are not his favourite sight....... I am sure Bella will have lots to add about the gorgeous Jojo! Kiss of love.gif
Linda

Post by Linda »

Soooo Terrier-luscious ......... love4.gif
janec

Post by janec »

No trip to Chessington is complete without a walk with JoJo. He is just the cutest little dog I have ever seen - all white and fluffy - he really does look gorgeous and regularly gets compliments from members of the public. He is a easy to walk and always seems so happy. Love him to bits.
jules

Post by jules »

Walked the delightful Jo Jo today and what a treat it was. I had first hand sight of the commando crawl! He was white when we started out walking but returned very muddy. After initial excitement of going for 'walkies' he was true to his terrier traits. Everything got sniffed or investigated and after getting to know him I put him on the extender and let him roam to his hearts content. A really scrummy scruffy boy. The sun shone on us and he was a very good boy to walk.
jules

Post by jules »

Jo Jo on our walk in the sunshine today

Jo Jo.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”