JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Malmesbury, Wilts

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Malmesbury, Wilts

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Rehomed
Jojo49.JPG
JoJo needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: JoJo was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save JoJo's life. Jojo was frightened in kennels initially but has come around. Jojo is neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. JoJo was in Chessington kenns

Visit JoJo's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Jojo48.JPG
JoJo's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral:
28.11.15 I am trying really hard to find out who this dog belongs to..he is terrified in kennels, barks at the kennel owner and the dog warden but is fine with me. Just in case I cant reunite him would you be able to help please? I am really sorry to ask xxM
5.12.15 He is poorly with kennel cough at the moment lynne. I will keep you posted xxx M
Jojo5.jpg
Jojo83.jpg
17.12.15 He is over KC I will book him in the vets for neutered then I will arrange transport Thank you xxM[/color]
kashers

Re: JoJo JRT DOB TBAss Northern pound

Post by kashers »

Oh JoJo you look a poppet! Things may be scary at the moment but we will look after you. X
Chapmania

Re: JoJo JRT DOB TBAss Northern pound

Post by Chapmania »

Another gorgeous JRT to welcome into the family. Lynne you are spoiling us! Hope that I get the chance to meet JoJo as well. xx
xxlynne

Re: JoJo JRT DOB 2010 Northern pound comes 24th

Post by xxlynne »

Jojo2.jpg
Jojo neutered and 1st vaccd today 21st December... the vets aged him between 3 and 7 years He arrives at Chessington between 2-3 pm Christmas Eve Maryx xmasrudolph.gif
Jojo4.jpg
Jojo3.jpg
lolking

Re: JoJo JRT DOB TBAss Chessington kenns

Post by lolking »

Goodness JoJo is a scrummy little terrier. If you at a fan of scruffy terriers then he is the one for you.
As he'd only been in kennels a few days I think he was a bit overwhelmed to be going out on a walk. He seemed unsure of everything thing, understandably, and sadly cowered when I bent down to stroke him. However slowly but surely he accepted that I was only going I show him love and kindness, mixed in with some sausage treats, and he seemed a lot happier. Typical terrier in that he had to have a bark at the bigger dogs but apart from that I think he really enjoyed himself.
Polpat

Re: JoJo JRT DOB TBAss Chessington kenns

Post by Polpat »

image.jpg
If you like cheeky scruffy terriers....then Jojo will top your list.....he is what the word Charisma was invented for. Personality (big) - tick, scruffy and mud loving - tick, utterly adorable - BIG tick, fun to walk, full of energy, and game for a laugh - tick, tick, tick.
This little lad is only pint size but this does not deter him in any way and he was keen to explore the world with typical terrier gusto. But he was polite on the lead, and easy boy to walk, walking in harmony with Noodles. Terrier fans - this is your man!
image.jpg
image.jpg
xxlynne

Re: JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Chessington kenns

Post by xxlynne »

JoJo travelled like an angel in the back of the dog mobile crated alongside tess an older Staffie. They met frequently through their grates and very happy in each others company. JoJo received his 2nd vaccination. He stopped off for a photoshot session with SarahK and I managed to take this video of the lad...

We then took JoJo on to be cat test...oh dear he stood in shock at the end of a short lead barking with excitement at Harvey the cat. Harvey thought he would make his feelings known and bopped him on the nose and we too thought JoJo lets go! Got his attention away and he didnt look back
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh wow, my type of terrier, exceedingly cute and just a little bit scruffy Kiss of love.gif
DSC01649.JPG
DSC01668.JPG
DSC01650.JPG
DSC01666.JPG
DSC01665.JPG
DSC01664.JPG
DSC01661.JPG
DSC01648.JPG
DSC01667.JPG
Brilliant doggy model too, strutted his stuff on the dog-walk !
:smiley-love029.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Tim

Post by Tim »

Wow - what a stunner!, lovely photos Sarah
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Fran

Re: JoJo JRT DOB ?2014 Twickenham

Post by Fran »

(Since Returned)

Anna Julian Emily and Mahia came to visit the lovely JoJo and they were not disappointed. We went for a nice walk and once back it was all decided that JoJo was going home with them. JoJo did not look back! :thanks.gif: :bye.gif:
IMG_4676.jpg
IMG_4678.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”