Moby AmBull DOB ?2013 Shanklin Isle of Wight

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Moby AmBull DOB ?2013 Shanklin Isle of Wight

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Moby26.jpg
Moby needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Moby was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound in Caerphilly. The dog warden approached us as it was breaking her heart to put him to sleep the next day.We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Moby's life. Our Welsh friends neutered, chipped and 1st vax'd Moby and brought him to a halfway meeting point. Moby is settling in Gatwick boarding kennels.

Visit Moby's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Moby91.jpg
Moby52.jpg
Moby88.jpg
Moby's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: A dog warden calle pleading to save Moby's life as he is such a lovely boy.
Despite having no kennels I felt that wasn't a good enough reason for him to lose his life!
Moby6.jpg
Moby7.jpg
Moby8.jpg
Moby4.jpg
Moby2.jpg
Moby1.jpg
Moby5.jpg
Tim

Re: Moby AmBull DOB ?2013 Godstone Kenns

Post by Tim »

Lynne brought the very friendly Moby over to Godstone so took the chance to take him in the paddock to meet him properly and take a photo or two.

As he was so clean and white we kept his lead on or I think he'd be slightly brown/green and white although we needn't have worried , he still looked this clean after running around - Rachel mentioned that he was very easy to walk and didn't pull at all on his lead.
DSC_0326.jpg
DSC_0316.jpg
DSC_0288.jpg
DSC_0299.jpg
He's got such a great stance;
DSC_0335.jpg
DSC_0348.jpg
DSC_0352.jpg
DSC_0281.jpg
DSC_0291.jpg
DSC_0318.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Moby is so loved by everyone who meets him and becoming a firm favourite with kennel staff and walkers. He has relaxed right the way down and welcomes everyoine into his kennel and happily goes for his walks. Special soul.
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Be still my beating heart....I can't wait to meet Moby. Kiss of love.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

You will love him Sarah. I had the pleasure of meeting him yesterday when Keith was walking him. So friendly and loving. Love at first sight bighug.gif xx
Stu

Post by Stu »

I have now walked Moby twice and he is such a gentle nice big dog. He is a delight to walk and has an endearing habit of lying very flat on the ground when other dogs approach. We met a young couple when out and they were very amused when Moby lay prone on the ground until their small terrier passed him.
jules

Post by jules »

How? Why? Thank you Lynne. When you look into his eyes they seem to draw you in and that's just from the photos. Oh to meet in the flesh. What an impressive beautiful boy!
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Ok I fall in love with dogs easily but then I get to meet lots of wonderful dogs at RR. I have fallen in LOVE with Moby. He is GORGEOUS. Gentle, sweet, friendly, velvetty (not a word but I don't care it is true - he is like a white velvet buddle of love). He sniffs everything on his walks and just ambles along. He was so wonderful I just had to keep cuddling him. I then took him in the walkers room where me and Helen both got cuddles and a few kisses from our new love - yep Helen fell in love too.

Ready and waiting to make some family complete Moby is here. I hope you don't wait too long fella but all the while you will get nothing but love from the walkers!

If you like Ambulls but never had one before Moby would be an easy choice.

Loads of pictures but no apologies! Kiss of love.gif
moby1.jpg
Moby2.jpg
moby3.jpg
moby4.jpg
moby5.jpg
moby6.jpg
moby7.jpg
moby8.jpg
That face!
That face!
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Tuck

Post by Tuck »

I walked Moby today and he is the most lovely dog. He is very gentle, patient and does not pull on the lead. He loved playing ball in the paddock and was almost mastering the full ball retrieval. On our walk he was very well behaved, no pulling and often checking back. He does drop flat to the ground when another dog approaches but moves on straight after. I was worried as a novice walker with such a big dog but Moby is lovely.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

A big, white, soft marshmallow is how I'd describe Moby! How gentle this dog is, he ambles at heel beside you so if you can't walk fast, he is your Guy! He was just laying in his bed in the kennel today He is very obedient so somebody has shown him commands and taught him well, because when I lifted up my hand, he sat and he also does a lovely "give paw! bighug.gif
Absolutely brilliant when meeting other dogs, yes, he does just drop to the floor and rests his chin, then the tail wags and he invites them to play. I think he impressed Daisy today as she then rolled onto her back and stuck her legs in the air haha. Cuddling him is like finding the biggest, squashiest toy in the shop and just hugging!
Put him back in his kennel, with sausages and he just curled up in his bed again. Must be wondering why the hell he is there!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”