Bolly (Carol) Staffie DOB 2011 Deal Kent

Dogs that have found their forever home
Hoonercat

Re: Carol Staffie DOB 2011 Godstone Kenns

Post by Hoonercat »

Carol came out for a walk with Tia today which went very well. First time out together so took things nice and slowly, Carol gave Tia a sniff only to be met with a complete lack of interest. Once Tia came off-lead Carol became more interested in her again but Tia was too busy covering herself in mud. The pair of them did spend a short time close to each other which Carol seemed quite happy with, and as Carol had a playful feel to her Chelsey took Tia back to the car while I took Carol for a play in the paddock.
Cute as a button, very affectionate and she LOVES toys, video to follow. :D
Untitled.jpg
carol2.jpg
carol3.jpg
carol4.jpg
carol5.jpg
carol6.jpg
carol7.jpg
carol8.jpg
carol9.jpg
carol10.jpg
Hoonercat

Post by Hoonercat »

Amazing how much fun a dog can get from a burst ball :D

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Met the fantastic Carol today. What a darling girl. She met me with face washes and was very trustful and affectionate. She took no notice of any other dogs, just had a look. Easy to walk and really came alive in the paddock and once she found the football, it was hers, it came on the walk and back to the kennel. Lovely little dog who doesn't seem affected by what has happened to her.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Hoonercat and Elliesmum what FABULOUS photos of Carol. She looks like she is laughing on one of your photos Hoonercat. This absolutely makes my day seeing these. What a beautiful little girl. AMAZING. xxxxxx ball2.gif :smiley-gen132.gif: :cloud9.gif:
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Carol will definitely need a supply of balls when she gets her home! Had me in stitches this morning, teasing me and not letting me have the ball but making me chase her and then you have to pretend to wrestle it off of her! Her tail never stops wagging, adorable dog. She becomes a bit subdued going back to her kennel, you can see her deflate, bless her. She has been really good around other dogs, taking no notice of those around her in the kennel. My heart breaks for her though because I think she silently slips past them all hoping they don't notice her :smiley-sad010.gif:
I will add, I couldn't get her to give up her ball today, even with sausages haha.
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Chris86

Post by Chris86 »

Helen was walking Carol behind Sydney and me earlier today, safe to say she likes her sticks (Carol that is, not Helen!). I couldn't resist taking a pic, doesn't she look so proud of herself? :D
No trees were harmed in the fetching of this "stick"
No trees were harmed in the fetching of this "stick"
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

Great to see Carol again on my induction at Gatwick. Got a brilliant, enthusiastic greeting in her kennel but she controlled her excitement well and allowed me to harness her and easily left the kennel. We had good fun walking in the company of 3 other dogs with no problems but Carol is a fast walker and we soon left two of them behind. She was playing hard to get with Sydney who seemed a little taken with her and as you can see from Chris's photo she had her mind on other things! She carried that stick for a good 10 minutes through woodland, mud and puddles before we got back to the kennel block. She has an amazing spatial awareness, turning her head at just the right moment to get her prize through the smallest spaces - she did better than I would have done! She was rewarded with a good few minutes of chew time before I had to put her back for an afternoon snooze. Such a sweet girl and after all she has been through she so deserves a sofa to call her own. :crossfingers.gif:
Yvesboz

Post by Yvesboz »

Met Carol today..
Lovely Miss, lots of affection as you are putting the hardness on. Easy to walk and well aware, inquisitive of her surroundings. A very happy and easy going girl.
As the previous posts, she loves picking up big bits of wood and just carry them throughout the walk.
She is quite amazing.
carol1.jpg
carol2.jpg
carol3.JPG
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chris86

Post by Chris86 »

Carol Smile 3_opt.jpg
Oh Carol, she's been through things no dog deserves to but you wouldn't guess it when meeting her. She's just the most friendly, energetic and playful girl who seems to have no issues with humans despite her bad experiences.

I'd only met Carol the once before but hadn't been in with her or walked her. She was very excited when I walked in, wow this girl can jump! It took a minute or two for her to settle but I felt happy coming down to her level once she'd calmed down. Cue kisses and ear nibbles (from Carol, not me!) :lol: A little bit wriggly but so easy to harness. She just can't wait to go outside, the instant you're past the gate... wooosh! Body down low and go go go! A very enthusiastic walker but not hard to handle in any way. Loves to have a nose around but is receptive to being called to move on. Great behaviour in general, Carol responded to my voice and definitely knows her name! Carol had these really playful bursts of energy with a beaming wide staffie smile on her face. We had a little run. Once I'd started she looked back just to make sure it was ok to be running, so cute :biggrin.gif: Whatever happened before doesn't seem to have a hold on her, she just looks to love her time out and about.
Carol Stick_opt.jpg
Now... sticks. Carol is a bit of a stick enthusiast. She just loves to takes branches whether they're on the ground or still attached to trees! It started with some bark that was by the side of the path. Then she upgraded to a small stick. Then decided she wanted to pull a low branch away, which she had no success with. A little huff and she found herself a decent sized stick to carry for a while. She's a bit defiant when it comes to dropping but she eventually did, on her own terms :lol:
Carol Smile_opt.jpg
Carol Smile 2_opt.jpg
Yvesboz

Post by Yvesboz »

Carol was great today,
She never stopped showing me affection during the walk.
As soon as I kneeled down to take a picture, she came rushing back to me for a "face wash". Astonishing when you know her past.
A great Staffie girl, very gentle and looking to please you no matter what.

I managed a picture after a few "face wash....s"
carol.JPG
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”