Bolly (Carol) Staffie DOB 2011 Deal Kent

Dogs that have found their forever home
RosC

Re: Carol Staffie DOB 2011 Godstone Kenns

Post by RosC »

I had a lovely walk with Carol today. It was my first time meeting her but she welcomed me in and gave me lots of kisses :smiley-gen132.gif: Out on our walk Carol doesn't hang around. I stupidly left my wellies behind today so had to pick my route to avoid the muddiest spots. This meant there was a part road walk. I managed to slip over on the grass verge and nearly flattened poor Carol roflmao.gif but she was very patient whilst I picked myself up. We ended with a run down the road to the kennels which Carol really enjoyed.
Carol is a lovely dog and very connected to her walker.
Lynda and Milo

Re: Carol Staffie DOB 2011 Godstone Kenns

Post by Lynda and Milo »

Just saw her terrible "before" photo on Twitter.....so many times I'm so ashamed of our species and our appauling treatment of animals. I am so pleased to see her happy and with her "doggie treasure" she collects on walks.

Lynda X
xxlynne

Re: Bolly (Carol) Staffie DOB 2011 Deal Kent

Post by xxlynne »

Well we have been playing happy families again and Carol was the central person to allow us all to celebrate on behalf of Tracey & Jaimie, but especially for CAROL bighug.gif
Carol56.jpg
:goodjob.gif: Team Mission complete!
Chris86

Re: Bolly(Carol) Staffie DOB 2011 Deal Kent

Post by Chris86 »

Yes!!! Only known her a short time but have a real soft spot for Carol. Happy to see she's found her way to a new home thumbs.gif
Helenisca

Re: Bolly(Carol) Staffie DOB 2011 Deal Kent

Post by Helenisca »

Wonderful news!!!! Be happy dear Carol, you are awesome! you deserve the best! So happy for you and your new family! :smiley-gen132.gif:
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Brilliant news!!! So happy for carol and her new family. Just heartwarming . Xx
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

So pleased for little Carol, kisses to you and your new family xxxx
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Such wonderful news for our Carol. Thank you Tracey and Jaimie for taking this beautiful girl into your home and your hearts. I think you will have the best time with her. Please keep us updated she is rather a special girl xxx Huge thanks and huge hugs and kisses to Carol please xxx :thanks.gif: :smiley-dance010.gif: :smiley-gen013.gif: bighug.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

So happy, soft spot here, thank you :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
nhelyer

Post by nhelyer »

Woo hoo!!!!! 0077.gif 0077.gif 0077.gif
Time for this very special girlie to have the happy life she so deserves! THANK YOU, Tracie and Jaimie Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”