Gillespie Staffie DOB 2011 Binfield Berkshire

Dogs that have found their forever home
JSTA

Re: Gillespie Staffie DOB 2011 Binfield Berkshire

Post by JSTA »

25th AUGUST 2016
Thought it was about time i gave an update on Gillespie. He has been an affectionate chap and has adapted to his new environment well. He continues to explore the local walks and had a trip out to Henley on Thames the other day. When not out and about he enjoys running after a ball in the garden. He eats and sleeps well. He is a credit to all that looked after him. I need a little more time and practise but hope to post some pictures in the near future.

Joy S
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Oh Joy over joyed!!!!!!! to have an up date Thank you
AlisonC

Post by AlisonC »

love4.gif thank you so much for the update on Gillespie. Look forward to some photos of the gorgeous boy xx
JSTA

Post by JSTA »

Just a quick update on Gillespie. He's doing fine - getting to know new people and we have several local walks of which he is becoming familiar. He enjoys playing ball in the garden - one of his favourite pastimes.
A few weeks back he accompanied us for an overnight stay in a dog friendly hotel near Taunton. He coped very well with the overnight stay. He visited a lake, Brean down and Wells.

I still hope to post some pictures on forum and or Facebook but need a little more time and practise transferring them.

Joy S.
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Joy thank you everyone is smiling :thanks.gif:
AlisonC

Post by AlisonC »

Thank you so much for the update on the very gorgeous Gillespie xx
JSTA

Post by JSTA »

Thought it was about time I said Hi from Gillespie who has been in our home for eight months now. Since moving into his new home he has accompanied us on a short holiday to The West Country and attended a socialization course with use of the agility equipment. He had several presents to open at Christmas and enjoyed some Turkey and Veg. for his Christmas dinner.
We have identified some areas where he can run safely off lead and indulge in his favourite game of fetch. He gives us a great deal of Affection and is good Company.

Trying to upload a photo - not sure if it will work.

Joy, Paul and Ben and Gillespie.
Gillespie in his Garden.
Gillespie in his Garden.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Lovely,lovely boy and an expert at "fetch" I remember from our time in the paddock. Thanks for letting us know how he is :havefun.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
AlisonC

Post by AlisonC »

Oh fantastic to see a photo of Gillespie looking so well and happy, thanks you. We had him to stay for a few foster weekends and he was a fab boy. Thank you for the update xxx
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”