Adelle Parson's JRT DOB 2014 Overstrand Norfolk

Dogs that have found their forever home
Di_rocky

Re: Adelle Parson's JRT DOB 2014 Overstrand, Norfolk

Post by Di_rocky »

Adelle is now home in Overstrand, both dogs were such well behaved stars you could almost have forgotten they were there. Thank you to everyone who has helped with Adelles care in her time with you. I will keep you updated on how she is, many thanks x Kiss of love.gif
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

OVER THE MOON!!!!!! The beautiful girl that is Adelle homed to a lovely family and a brother as well, who looks very like Adelle. Oh I am so so happy, tears of joy. Adelle is just the most loving, happy girl I shall miss her but am more than glad that she has her own sofa at last. Have fun Adelle with little Rocky. Thank you Kevin and Diana so so much (and Jules thanks for showing her in the home environment xxxx) . Please update us on her in time and please give her the biggest biggest hug from me, she left her pawprint on our hearts in rescue so we are all so thrilled for her. xxxxxx Kiss of love.gif
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Happy goosebumps time again ! Lovely to see little Adelle with her new bro ;0) Thanks to Manda for her time with her at Guildford and Adelles foster Mum Jules too, showing how good she is in a home environment ! Fun times ahead me thinks for these two ! XXXX
jules

Post by jules »

Not one, but two great travellers. I think Rocky and Adelle are soul mates! They were wonderful together today. Thank you both very much and Adelle's fan club look forward to updates when you have time. positivo1.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news. So pleased that not only does Adelle have a forever home but a new brother as well. Perfect outcome. Be happy Adelle :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
Di_rocky

Re: Adelle Parson's JRT DOB 2014 Overstrand Norfolk

Post by Di_rocky »

Adelle seems to be settling well, couple of puddles overnight, but not surprising really. Met several people yesterday and enjoyed her first walk on Overstrand beach this morning :smiley-chores002.gif:
Di_rocky

Post by Di_rocky »

After a rough time on Tuesday (a nasty fight between the 2 dogs) I'm pleased to say that things have settled again. Slowly teaching Adelle how to play and enjoy herself, although it was slightly amusing that after nipping out to do some shopping we came home to both dogs howling - we'd been out less than an hour, yet they're quiet when I've been out during the day at work! ☺ Beginning to see signs of her loosening up, although she's still not quite ready to accept Rocky's boisterous playfulness so we're having to try to calm him down - so far so good :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Kiss of love.gif
jules

Post by jules »

Here's to sweet harmony between them both soon. It's a work in progress Diana and they certainly are both lovely dogs. Thank you. :smiley-gen132.gif:
Di_rocky

Post by Di_rocky »

Fingers crossed its been much happier the last few days - toys been introduced and share nicely blob6.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”