Muffin Patterdale DOB ?2008 Bo'ness, West Lothian

Dogs that have found their forever home
FionaP

Re: Muffin Patterdale DOB ?2008 Bo'ness, West Lothian

Post by FionaP »

Had a few tears reading about Muffin. So thrilled for you all. Be happy Kiss of love.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news. Be happy Muffin :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
jules

Post by jules »

Thank you William and Elma. Muffin will help see you through your sadness into your wonderful life, all healing together. So happy for you all as it was meant to be. Safe journey home :smiley-gen132.gif: :smiley-gen132.gif:
kashers

Post by kashers »

I have had a couple of conversations with Anne and after a couple of days in Berkshire Muffin is in the first class carriage to Scotland as I type. She sent me a picture which I will post later but it is the cutest picture ever of Muffin sat on his train seat in between William and Elma. They have had a good couple of days and absolutely adore Muffin who is Anne's words "can do no wrong" !!! He has put the smile back on Elma and William's face. William is contemplating doing some training classes with Muffin which I am sure they will both enjoy. The first night he slept soundly and didn't stir. I asked Anne where did he sleep and she replied "where do you think !" Of course on their bed. Well of course he slept soundly. Only obstacle is Muffin getting to know Anne's two dogs which I am sure given time and Muffin getting to know them will be all be fine.
Bertie and Pippa

Post by Bertie and Pippa »

A lovely update on gorgeous little Muffin - I so hope all the dogs get on really well and Muffin is travelling towards the best life ever. Sounds like he is already loved and cherished. You so deserve this happiness sweetheart xx
Bertie and Pippa

How's Muffin doing? Anyone know??
kashers

Post by kashers »

I spoke to Elma a few weeks ago after the trip to Scotland. Muffin had clean bill of health from their vet and everyone very happily settle in and she adores him. Ann her daughter text me saying after a month or so everything is good. Everyone who meets muffin adores him and he has his favourite chair which looks out of the window into the garden. He is very attached to William as he is the one who walks muffin. Ann was going to get her brother up there to email some pictures. All good and he seems to be settled. X
hazelhurst

Post by hazelhurst »

Lovely news, thanks for posting.
Bertie and Pippa

Awe, that's fantastic. Thank you for letting me know - so great to hear he is a much loved little boy x
kashers

Post by kashers »

Muffin has come down south for a little visit and we were invited to go and see him. I was greeted by a waggy tail slightly larger fuller Muffin who has quite obviously been living the high life. I bought him some healthy treats and a new toy. He loved his new toy straight away playing with it. He quite clearly adores his new owners William and Elmer especially William. He cuddles up to William all the time. He did occasionally come and give me a bit of love and did remember me and Paul. We stayed for quite a while hearing all about muffin. They have now had him for six months and he is well loved and cared for. He goes for regular walks in the Scottish countryside but apparently does not like water and did venture into a stream to his knees and decided he didn't like it. it was wonderful to see him and how he has blossomed and thrived. He is certainly mr confident now.
image.jpeg
Still adore that face!
Still adore that face!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”