Kyla Staffie DOB 11.09 - 11th March 24

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Elliesmum

Re: Kyla Staffie DOB 11.09 Worcester Park

Post by Elliesmum »

I mean this in the nicest way John, but about time! I know you said at the charity walk...... Seriously, congratulations, although Kyla is probably wondering what all the fuss is about, she was home ages ago. Best wishes to you both xx
blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Congratulations John and Kyla thumbs.gif
Luella

Post by Luella »

What took you so long John!! Kyla knew she was home years ago. See you at the next charity walk. Kiss to you both
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

love4.gif thumbs.gif Great news x
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Well done John you got there in the end, Kyla`s a very lucky girl. thumbs.gif blob6.gif]
frankie

Post by frankie »

Aw this is the best news Kyla adores you John, Now you really are her dad I knew you couldn't let her go . Kyla is one beautiful lucky girl.
loads of love Frankie xxx
EmmaD

Post by EmmaD »

Fabulous news !! It was lovely to meet you and Kyla all be it briefly at Guildford when you last picked her up there, properly chuffed for you both!! :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif:
John

Post by John »

Almost exactly three years ago when I decided to look after Kyla for a week to recover post spay (her not me!) I never thought I would end up ‘a failed fosterer’. I enjoyed that week so much that I extended and extended etc etc. She had a couple of nibbles early on from possible adopters but it was not to be. Thankfully as it turns out. She is not a perfect dog but then no dog is. I know I’m not. I have to say that I’m bemused that she stayed with me so long. She was never going to be back in kennels!
As I’ve mentioned in my posts she is a great dog,good company and it’s been a joy (mostly) having her. I’ve known for a while now that I wouldn’t want to be without her so last week I sat her down and proposed. She accepted. I asked Aunty Lynne for her blessing and that was that! Happy days.
Sorry for lack of posts recently.....couldn’t seem able to resize photos. Thanks for all the kind comments. [0128.gif]
Luella

Post by Luella »

So glad you’ve made an honest woman of her John. So pleased for you both
JoJoPrice

Post by JoJoPrice »

Aww John,

So, so happy for you. I remember asking you some questions when I first fostered Rowan and you gave the best advice thumbs.gif. So glad you finally decided to keep her. She looks so content in her pictures and once these dogs form a bond it's so sad to let them go. Kyla loves and trusts you unconditionally like Rowan does with me ...... Welcome to the "Failed Fosterers Club" :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”