:cool.gif:
MandaTK

Re: Bennie Staffie DOB 2009 Guildford Kenns

Post by MandaTK »

Fabulous video. Bennie looks so chilled out xxx :goodjob.gif:
kashers

Post by kashers »

I had a day off work today and lucky me had a walking date with Bennie. We walked up the main road for a bit with no problems and Bennie crossed the busy road by the kennels perfectly. We went up a side road which had traffic cones and Bennie did have a moment with one of them lol.gif which was quite amusing until I managed to persuade him a walk would be far more interesting. Bennie was very busy on the first part of his walk which mainly consisted of trying to chose a perfect stick but unfortunately they were all to large for this little fella to carry! We passed a farm on the way and there was a barking retriever :icon_barking_dog-116.gif: whichever spooked us both but Bennie didn't really bother and just carried on. We met a lady on the walk who just thought Bennie was the cutest thing ever and had to have a cuddle which Bennie obviously was happy to give. She was very impressed with him and wished him luck. We then walked up to Loseley house and stopped by the lake and had a sit down and cuddle. Bennie sat when asked perfectly. I thought I would see what commands he knew. I said "Bennie down" and he gave me a paw (whoops). Very clever Bennie ha ha. Bennie didn't pull at all during our walk and was perfect and to be honest stayed by my side most of the time. Why this gorgeous little boy is still not homed and not snapped up is beyond me. He is just such a lushest little bear.
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Kerry your post made me laugh - the bit about the traffic cones as I had the same thing happen when I walked Bennie last time (as mentioned in my previous post) he was so funny, a tiny little munchkin attacking the big bad cone!
kashers

Post by kashers »

mandyandmike wrote:Kerry your post made me laugh - the bit about the traffic cones as I had the same thing happen when I walked Bennie last time (as mentioned in my previous post) he was so funny, a tiny little munchkin attacking the big bad cone!
Ha ha yes exactly at the same place. Took me a bit by surprise. Fortunately unlike you I didn't have an audience. He definitely has a thing for them! Was very funny. I do love this boy! X
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Another lovely walk with little Bennie today, he did eye up the traffic cones again but we kept a safe distance and no cone was harmed! winkwink.gif
Can`t believe this boy is still waiting for a home he is so good - happy and friendly, easy to harness, walks nicely, and he is super cute.

Enjoying the nice soft grass
Enjoying the nice soft grass

What`s in the lake Bennie
What`s in the lake Bennie
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Fabulous pics Mandy and Bennie now reserved. wonderful news and good luck you handsome little boy xxxxxx
jacnmrb

Post by jacnmrb »

Wonderful, wonderful news xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”