Sydney Staffie DOB 2013 Tadley, Hampshire

Dogs that have found their forever home
Steve A

Re: Sydney Staffie DOB 2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Steve A »

A belated post having had to re register. Sydney and I have been chums over a good few walks. He is easy going , gentle and affectionate. He has a very special designer tail a unique attribute to a fine looking chap. A lovely lad.
Chris86

Post by Chris86 »

My first walk with Sydney in a few weeks, as ever his silly and adorable self woo.gif] We had some company in Roscoe and Phoebe (walked by Steve and Val) - Sydney said hello nicely to Roscoe and to Phoebe (who seemed to take an interest in our Sydney!), though he did give her a little growl. Always an easy boy to walk, you barely feel him on the end of the lead. Just a lovely young Staff, so friendly and full of love waiting for his forever home :smiley-gen132.gif:
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Took the striking Sydney out again today...I do chat away to my doggy pals (I hope they like it !) and I find myself calling him Sydney James cos , well look at the face ! Our doggy Sydney is much better looking though,he has the most amazing eyes and Iv'e discovered he really likes his tummy rubbed (near the front) and top of the head stroked, he's a very affectionate boy.

Sydney was as good as gold having his harness put on and off, and walked perfectly, he prob knew (dogs know a lot) I had those really pongy treats in my coat pocket though and he thought better be good, or I won't get any of those !
Chris86

Post by Chris86 »

I've taken Sydney out a couple of times this week and as always he was so easy to walk. One thing with Sydney is that he gets quite easily startled by sudden noises, he gets a little on edge but snaps out of it pretty quickly. He got a bit scared when he was exploring under a hedge and my lead pulled a few branches out making him jump followed by a pigeon taking off a few seconds later. Oh Syd, bless him :D

It's been said before but Sydney quite often has his 'serious' face on but underneath that exterior is a gentle, playful and affectionate boy. He has a really nice soft coat so he's such a lovely boy to have some cuddles with. You can't help but be drawn in by those gorgeous eyes of his :smiley-gen132.gif:

He's a bit wary of the camera but I got a few usable pics of him this week thumbs.gif
20160201_115603_opt.jpg
20160201_115610_opt.jpg
Sydney trying to find the perfect blades of grass to chew on
Sydney trying to find the perfect blades of grass to chew on
"Aren't I such a good boy sitting like this? Now... gimme treat!!"
"Aren't I such a good boy sitting like this? Now... gimme treat!!"
Sarahk

Re: Sydney Staffie DOB 2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Sydney really is a sweetheart, has that very endearing way about him :smiley-rolleyes010.gif:
He travelled with me to Guildford last weekend, gorgeous boy in the passenger seat, good as gold, and Jonson the same in the back of my car behind the grille.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Have a fun time with the Guildford gang Sydney :D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Sydney loved his walk today, he's an absolute joy to take out. Smashing along the busy road and then enjoyed the countryside but remained really connected to me. Easy, squeezy little lad.
Believe it or not it's the same boy in both photos, goes to show how angle/lighting is everything winkwink.gif
Sydney the black lab lookalike
Sydney the black lab lookalike
Sydney the teeny chocolate staffie
Sydney the teeny chocolate staffie
Chris86

Post by Chris86 »

Great to see Sydney making new friends at Guildford. I always enjoyed my time with him so have fun with this friendly boy and give him lots of hugs from me!! thumbs.gif
kashers

Post by kashers »

I "stole" Sydney from Tracy today and met and walked him for the first time. He is just the most gorgeous easiest boy. He has the most squishy beautiful face and gives you those eyes when you call his name. Really easy to walk with no pulling whatsoever. He did get a little spooked by a couple of runners who can round a corner on the railway bridge but they spooked me as well as they appeared from nowhere! I was really impressed by this boy. I gather Tracy (purplepoppy) is going to champion hm so I am sure he will thrive and love his days out with her.
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Being a very good boy crossing the road
Sydney1.jpg
aaaand love this picture, Sydney just hanging out waiting for his pals :D
Sydney2.jpg
Chris86

Post by Chris86 »

How's Syd getting along with his other doggy kind at Guildford? It's something he was really improving on, from a bit of a barker and growler to very tolerant and happy to share his space. Miss this softy at Gatwick, lots of hugs sent his way :smiley-gen132.gif: :D

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”