Chyna Staffie Tripawd DOB 03.08.2008 - 25.10.2020

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Chyna Staffie Tripawd DOB 03.08.2008 - 25.10.2020

Post by xxlynne »

Chyna96.JPG
Mandy, Mike and Danny lost their most beloved Chyna yesterday after a dramatic acute health crisis. They are devastated....
Chyna.jpg
Chyna's thread below:
Current Status: Homed
Chyna needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Chyna was found stray 4 am in the morning apparently escaped after a fight with her litter sister. She had been found stray before by the dog warden, this time her owner didn't want her back. When asked how she had lost her leg her owner said another dog in the park bit her leg and it went septic. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Chyna's life. Chyna is now spayed, chipped and vaccinated. Chyna wasin foster with Uncle Albert another Staffierescue Staffie in Waterlooville Hants

Chyna lost her back leg becoming a Tripawd due to a untreated wound from another dog in the park. Grew up with litter sister, owners were drunk, dogs fought: Chyna found on the street 4am. Dog warden had chipped when found stray 9 months earlier. Owner didn't want her back. Was fostered with 4 other Staffies but wouldn't share with the terrier. Chyna is a sweet tender soul & meets dogs well. Would do well as an only pet. Chyna deserves the best. My old Mate Chyna plate

Visit Chyna's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Chyna07.JPG
Chyna03.JPG
Chyna02.JPG
Chyna's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: 3.09.15: Ok Chyna tripod Staffie won’t be collected by owner, they can’t pay the fee & can’t keep her because she & her both unspayed sisters, have had fight with which would explain all the little cuts she has on her body.The finder who picked her off the street, had a male dog and they were in the kitchen together and there was no problem.

But owner said that she snaps sometimes with her sister out of the blue, possible issues with same sex dogs, unneutered++…. Anyway, the two females had a fight yesterday and that’s how Chyna escaped. She had all 4 legs when she was collected off street previously, so I asked about this too, they’ve explained that another dog had bitten her in the park and it got infected and vet had to amputate.

Well she has been very calm here, owner said she normally gets on fine and goes out for walks Chyna seems very calm, and was loving the cuddles with finders. I have attached pictures, let me know if you like her. Will transfer to Pound so she can get look at by the vet tomorrow. Jx Dog warden

NB In regards to Chyna she is about 7 years old which was confirmed by owner although chip says DOB:2008. They also said that she does not like to be pulled about (ie: by young kids), and she is frighten of fireworks and thunder. Likes to just relax and is not a hyper dog.In regards to China (registered as Leo on chip) she is about 9 years old which was confirmed by owner although chip says DOB:2008. Chyna had the knee surgery on the 22/01/2015 & the amputation on the 25/03/2015.

Chyna4.jpg
Chyna.jpg
Chyna2.jpg
Chyna3.jpg
[/color]
frankie

Re: Chyna Staffie DOB 03.08.08 East London Pound comes next

Post by frankie »

oh dear poor girl what a sad story, hope she comes to Chessington for some cuddles x x
Chapmania

Re: Chyna Staffie DOB 2006 East London Pound comes Mon 14th

Post by Chapmania »

Poor little Chyna. Safe now sweetheart :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
Chapmania

Re: Chyna Staffie DOB 03.08.2008 Godstone Kenns

Post by Chapmania »

I had the pleasure of meeting Chyna today when she was out in the paddock with Margaret. Such a sweet, gentle little girl. Val came in the paddock to meet her as well. Margaret, Val and myself are officially all in the Chyna fan club. :) She is absolutely gorgeous. Another girl who deserves a much better life xx
anne

Post by anne »

It was such a privilege to meet Chyna this morning. Such a sweet natured girl. She had a mooch around the paddock but it was very wet so we came in out of the rain and enjoyed cuddles. Chyna loved having her belly rubbed and would nudge my hand if I stopped. She seems very content to have a potter around and then companionship and cuddles. I was bowled over by her friendly sweet nature and I too joined her fan club. Lets hope this girl gets a home quickly.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

How lovely is Chyna :D

Enjoyed plenty of fuss n love from Shelagh and I in the paddock this afternoon :biggrin.gif:
image.jpg
image.jpg
:D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Littlemissy

Post by Littlemissy »

What a little beauty you are Chyna...had the privilege of a walk with her today..such a lovely walkout..the loss of a leg doesnt stop her..she had a jaunty little stroll in the sunshine and lots of cuddles...a little superstar xx :smiley-gen132.gif:
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Beautiful Chyna, such a gorgeous girl :D
DSC09696.JPG
DSC09702.JPG
DSC09703.JPG
DSC09695.JPG
DSC09694.JPG
DSC09699.JPG
DSC09707.JPG
DSC09687.JPG
:biggrin.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
johnfowle

Re: Chyna Staffie DOB 03.08.2008 Tunbridge Wells Foster

Post by johnfowle »

Chyna is a true delight. She loves to be with you, especially next to you on the sofa, where she will stay without moving a muscle for as long as you will allow....at night she will snuggle up close to you and snore quietly and contentedly with her head resting on your shoulder....or she'll sleep quite happily in her own bed waiting to greet you in the morning with a wagging tail.

Her three legs don't cause her any problems; she goes up and down the long flight of stairs without any trouble, but she prefers to go on many shortish walks throughout the day rather than a couple of long walks.

When she arrived she was quite a fussy eater, but she eats anything now, including grapes and oranges, as if she hadn't eaten for ages!!!

You really wouldn't believe she was nine years old. She likes to run along the passage to the front door and rolls onto her back waiting to be taken out. She gets on well with the resident dogs here....a little growl from time to time if they invade her space too frequently, but is not keen on meeting off lead dogs in the park.

She is a lovely girl and would fit into most households.
johnfowle

Re: Chyna Staffie DOB 03.08.2008 Tunbridge Wells Foster

Post by johnfowle »

Chyna is quite remarkable for a three legged Staffie...her disability doesn't seem to prevent her from doing anything a four legged dog would do....she jumps onto your lap, goes for two or three long walks every day and seems to want more!!!

She was a very fussy eater when she arrived, but she eats everything put before her now. She is a fully paid up member of the Mob, and loves to be with the other residents all of the time. She meets and greets dogs on her walks with a bit of a growl but nothing more, indeed, when the other dogs here invade her space she gives them a little sign that she doesn't like it but, at the same time, she is quite happy to share her armchair with any of them after that initial warning sign.

Chyna loves people and children....when she sees youngsters playing in the park she pulls towards them with a wagging tail. She would be a super family dog, enjoying the company and the cuddles on the sofa.

I do commend her to you as an affectionate and gentle lady.

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”