Jeremy Patterdale DOB 08.2014 Wimborne Bn'mouth

Dogs that have found their forever home
Tim

Re: Jeremy Patterdale DOB 08.2014 Bognor Regis Foster

Post by Tim »

That photo is so so cute Kiss of love.gif

Tim
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner »

Jeremy is now reserved, fingers crossed for third time lucky!!

But still time for a few more pics
FullSizeRender.jpg
LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner »

ready to go!!
IMG_3985.JPG
Westie

Post by Westie »

Good luck little man. :goodluck.gif: Have everything crossed for you.

After all you have been through in your young life, you so deserve to find your forever home. :smiley-gen132.gif:

Westie
:dog_running-186.gif:
X
hazelhurst

Post by hazelhurst »

Oh good luck
xxlynne

Jeremy Patterdale DOB 08.2014 Wimborne

Post by xxlynne »

Gillian and Shirley homed Jeremy today to be part of their family with their cat Pepsi who has lived with their last 2 dogs.

Our thanks to Lindsey, Juan, and their children Georgia & Harriet together with Marmite their (Terrierrescue) Patterdale and their cats! Jeremy didnt know he was in Rescue just having a fun holiday!
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I have followed Jeremy on the forum and am so pleased he has been homed! Thank you to everyone involved in getting him to his forever home you should all be very proud what a difference you have made to this lovely dog's life. :havefun.gif: Jeremy!
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner »

Quick update!!!

Had a lovely email from Gill and co, Jeremy traveled back to his new home without a peep, is settling in amazingly and loving investigating the new garden.
Fingers crossed it carries on this well for him :havefun.gif:

We miss you little man

Linz, Juan, Georgia, Harriet and last but not least the infamous Marmite dog!!!
LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner »

We thought Gill wouldn't mind us posting her email for you all to see, so here it is :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :

Hi Linz,

Your little man has settled in really well. He was fantastic in the car not a peep out of him and slept most of the way. When we arrived he was very excited to explore somewhere new especially when he discovered the guinea pigs. He's also seen the cat but I haven't allowed them too close just yet. We went for a long walk before dinner down by the river, having bought a new sturdy lead like your short one, before going. He loved all the new smells and sounds. Once back here it was his tea time and he had small pieces of carrot and broccoli while I prepared our dinner. He sat nicely beside us having tried to jump up a couple of times but responding well when told not to. After dinner we sat in the lounge and he sat beside me on the couch with his head on my lap and went to sleep. We have just been for another short walk and I am in my room with him now settling for the night. He is sitting quietly beside me.

He has made a brilliant start. I'll keep in touch with his progress and try to send you some photos.
Gill
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news. Be happy Jeremy :smiley-gen132.gif: xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”