Dougie Greyhound DOB 2009 Radwell Beds

Dogs that have found their forever home
Pegmilly

Re: Dougie Greyhound DOB 2009 Camber Sands Holiday

Post by Pegmilly »

image.jpg
We knew it would be hard taking Dougie and Charlie back today so a big thank you to Karen for agreeing to meet us in the paddock. Dougie is so laid back and takes everything in his stride - nothing fazes him at all. He was asleep in the car within a minute on our return journey - and even when we got to Godstone he only opened an eye to see where we were and if there was any food on offer!!! I can't fault Dougie, considering the card life dealt him, he remains a calm, loving, steady boy, he accepts everything, no edge to him what so ever. He likes to have his face stroked when he's falling asleep - giving your hand a little nudge if you stop. Im going to miss Dougie - he is the most laid back boy I've ever fostered. Love you Dougie. Xxx.
Sarahk

Re: Dougie Greyhound DOB 2009 Godstone Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Stuart and I took Dougie and Charlie for a walk today, told us they'd had a lovely holiday and wanted to send their thanks to Corina and Fred thumbs.gif
:thanks.gif: :icon_barking_dog-116.gif:

After their walk they wanted to head to the paddock, Charlie just loves to ruuuuunnnnn and Dougie, well he's just one chilled geezer !

They look like they're not talking in this pic but I just clicked at the wrong time ! They loved each other's company as ever :D
image.jpg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
MrsP

Re: Dougie Greyhound DOB 2009 Guildford Kenns

Post by MrsP »

It was a real treat to take Dougie and Charlie out for a walk. I love walking two dogs at once, it's what I'm used to :D

Not to mention Dougie's loveliness, he's a proper gent.
Dougie1.jpg
suealq

Post by suealq »

Dougie and Charlie.JPG
Dougie.JPG
We walked Dougie and his little friend Charlie yesterday and they are so lovely! Dougie is indeed a real gentleman and behaved beautifully, even when Charlie got overexcited, ran underneath his tummy and got his lead tangled up round Dougie's legs! Dougie is very laid back and is definitely a dog in need of his own sofa to chill out on. He has a lovely soft coat and loves a cuddle.
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

What a beautiful pair these two are. They are so lovely! Had the best walk with both of them yesterday. Little angels!
IMG_20160322_143346_opt.jpg
IMG_20160322_143348_opt.jpg
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Lovely pictures - they look very happy and well. Xx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

So pleased to hear that you are enjoying the company of Dougie and Charlie at Guildford. Gorgeous pair. I really miss them and know that Helen Y does as well blu1.gif please give them a kiss from me xx
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Dougie & Charlie were special guests for Sarah & Vanessa who are media students and wanted to film them off lead together. Here is a little taster
Dougie is a little camera shy but tried
Dougie is a little camera shy but tried
DougieCh1.jpg
DougieCh2.jpg
DougieCh3.jpg
DougieCh4.jpg
DougieCh5.jpg

DougieCh6.jpg
DougieCh8.jpg
DougieCh10.jpg
DougieCh7.jpg
DougieCh11.jpg
DougieCh12.jpg
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

You soooo deserve this darling dougie. Xxx
hazelhurst

Post by hazelhurst »

There's not going to be a dry eye in the house if this works out!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”