Lizzie Crossbreed DOB ?2012 - 11.11.20

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Purple Poppy

Re: Lizzie Crossbreed DOB ?2012 Guildford Kenns

Post by Purple Poppy »

Lizzie has definitely found her confidence and is great fun to spend time with. She makes cute excitable noises when I enter her kennel and put her harness on. Lizzie just loves her days out and being treated like a princess. We went to Farnham Park again, because it is so huge and there is always a new area to explore.
So much to see and do!
So much to see and do!
What is that noise behind me?
What is that noise behind me?
Yay New Friends
Yay New Friends
Where to next?
Where to next?
Oh wow . . .
Oh wow . . .
More new friends!
More new friends!
I really have fallen for Lizzie even though I was determined not to get attached. It is so hard not to love her as she is amazing.
Kiss of love.gif
Dani

Post by Dani »

My first walk with Lizzie on Sunday.We enjoyed a walk with Cracker and his walker Kerry.Lizzie is a lovely easy girl and I can see why Tracey has fallen for her.Very pretty dog and laid back when walking.She paid Cracker no attention and both dogs had a lovely time.
Caroline C

Post by Caroline C »

Lizzie is such a ladylike girl. When I greeted her at her kennel on Saturday, she calmly stood still at the sight of her harness and waited patiently for me to put it on – something I can still make a bit of a mess of.
Lizzie 5.1.JPG
A dream to take out of the run, she paid no attention to her kennel mates but was keen to join her friend Pippin on an outing.
Lizzie 5.2.JPG
Seemingly a little anxious at first as we walked down the lane towards St Catherine’s lock, she seemed to grow in confidence as we went, and walked quite happily along the path by the water with Pippin just behind her. Stepping into the long grass to avoid two off-lead German Shepherds with their owner, she was as good as gold and only looked at them with an interested expression on her face.
Lizzie 5.5.JPG
During a couple of anti-clockwise laps of the island, Lizzie and Pippin impressed us (my sister Jacqui was Pippin’s companion) with their calm and steady walking in parallel. They are such good girls together.
Lizzie 5.4.JPG
Fortunately, it had cooled down quite a bit since earlier in the day, but we still needed a little breather after our circuits, so we had a lovely rest on the freshly mown grass by the canal and Lizzie and Pippin were very sweet, waiting patiently for treats. Lizzie discovered that my treat bag was at exactly the right level for her to bury her nose into it and, between the two of them, they cleaned us out of biscuits, so that I had to promise Lizzie some more when we got back to her run, which she took with her usual ladylike good manners. I was so happy to see that she was so much more relaxed and playful than when we had started out earlier. Thank you, Lizzie, for a lovely afternoon.
Lizzie 5.7.JPG
Underdog_Rescue

Re: Lizzie Crossbreed DOB ?2012 Camden NW London

Post by Underdog_Rescue »

:newhere.gif:
First post for us and a very happy one.
We are delighted that the beautiful Lizzie will be sharing our home and our lives from now on.
She's already settling in with her new bed and a few toys and has taken a trip around Primrose Hill.

Hopefully I've read the forum guidelines correctly and the photos will magically appear below....
Taking over the back seat of the Jeep
Taking over the back seat of the Jeep
I'm sorry was this your yoga mat?
I'm sorry was this your yoga mat?
It's mine now!!
It's mine now!!
So is this ball...
So is this ball...
No, I mean it really is mine...
No, I mean it really is mine...
So is that other stringy thing, that's mine too
So is that other stringy thing, that's mine too
Thanks so much to Dianne for taking so much time out to discuss Lizzie and to Lynne for introducing us to her and explaining her needs and general temperament. She's a total sweetheart and we are looking forward to a long and happy life with her.

Lynne made us aware that Lizzie is a much loved member of the community so if anyone who has fostered or walked her wants to know how she's getting on or would like to see her, please let us know.
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Lovely photos 0093.gif and a wonderful happy ending for lovely Lizzie ... mylove.gif
nina

Post by nina »

Thrilled for this sweetheart xx
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

She looks so relaxed already. You will find Lizzie has a broad and faithful fan base so forum posting will reach us all 0093.gif

Here are Lizzie's homing pictures. Karolina saw Lizzie's picture and knew she was Bachi and her new dog!
Lizziehomed2.jpg
Lizziehomed3.jpg
On the streets near our vets
On the streets near our vets
Lizziehomed4.jpg
Lizziehomed5.jpg
Our special thanks to our friends in Norfolk who saved Lizzie and supported her whilst she waited for a Rescue place. Our special thanks to AJ and Billie who kept her in foster and gave her holidays and such love and everyone in Guildford who supported her whilst she waited and of late Purplepoppy who had just made Lizzie her champion dog and given her lovely days out. Lizzie now is happily in her very own home and family. -
JenG

Post by JenG »

Yay! Sweet, beautiful Lizzie finally has her special people! great news to start off September with! blob6.gif] woo.gif] love4.gif thumbs.gif :smiley-dance017.gif:
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Fabulous positivo1.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Wonderful news, such a lovely gentle girl is Lizzie, lovely pics, thanks and please keep us updated. :havefun.gif:

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”