^ :smiley-bounce016.gi:

mandyandmike

Re: Lizzie Crossbreed DOB ?2012 Guildford Kenns

Post by mandyandmike » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:54 pm

I`m sure you can work your magic Tracey and get lovely Lizzie a home soon :D

Purple Poppy

Post by Purple Poppy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:26 pm

Lovely Lizzie stayed over at the weekend and enjoyed some home comforts. If I had to describe her in 3 words I would say she is sweet, sensitive and beautiful.
image.jpeg
At the kennels Lizzie is quite aloof, but as soon as she stepped her paws in the flat, she relaxed and transformed almost immediately. She is very respectful of the furniture and completely house trained. She loves to play with a tennis ball and likes to roll it to you, so you have to roll it back. It was interesting to see that she actually prefers to have a snooze on the floor with a duvet than the sofa.
image.jpeg
Lizzie is a bit jumpy and nervous when out and about in the community. I am sure her confidence will grow, now that she is going on regular outings. It was good to see that she is calm in the car and comfortable enough to show her endearing side.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
By Saturday evening Lizzie trusted me enough to rest on my legs on the sofa, whilst we all relaxed and watched a film.
image.jpeg
I affectionately call her Lady Lizzie :smiley-love029.gif:

Caroline C

Post by Caroline C » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:47 am

How funny, Purple Poppy, that's what I call her too!

She truly is a beautiful lady, as these pictures from our walk about ten days ago show. Lizzie is the most perfect walking companion - we had a lovely outing with Pippin and my sister, Jacqui. We meandered a couple of times around the island, although, unfortunately, at the furthest limits of our walk, the heavens opened and the rain sheeted down on us, which Lizzie and Pippin did not appreciate! Luckily, the sun then came out to dry us off on the way back to the kennels.
Lizzie 4.1.JPG
Lizzie 4.2.JPG
Lizzie 4.3.JPG
Lizzie 4.4.JPG
LIZZIE 4.5.JPG
Lizzie 4.6.JPG
Lizzie 4.7.JPG
Lizzie 4.8.JPG
Lizzie is such a wonderful sweet soul. I hope that someone will be able to give her a comfy sofa and all the love that she deserves very soon.

Purple Poppy

Post by Purple Poppy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:54 pm

Lizzie stayed for a sleep over last Sunday and I dropped her back to kennels on Monday before work. She was such a good girl and is becoming more confident. Lizzie is very intelligent and picks things up very quickly. We had a great time chilling out together and going for a long stroll in the afternoon. Here is a photo of 'Lady' Lizzie relaxing after our walk,just before dinner time:-
image.jpeg
Last edited by Purple Poppy on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purple Poppy

Post by Purple Poppy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:19 pm

We joined in the fun today and went to the Rescue Remedies Charity Walk. I was very proud of Lizzie and thought she coped very well surrounded by lots and lots of dogs. It was a very hot day, so we took it easy and missed out the final leg of the walk and walked to Shalford Village hall where there was tea & cake (Lizzie had a taste of course!), and the raffle. Lizzie is a lucky charm as I had one of the winning ticket :goodluck.gif: . I chose the pink beco set for her to play with next time she stays over :-
image.jpeg
There was a bit of time left before Lizzie's kennel curfew, so we had a nice quiet stoll by the river before I sat in her kennel and had a cuddle :-
image.jpeg

Purple Poppy

Post by Purple Poppy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:44 pm

On Sunday my boyfriend and I took Lizzie to the Chilli & Cheese Festival in Shalford.
image.jpeg
Are you sure I can't eat the chilli?
image.jpeg
There is plenty for all of us to share!
Lizzie enjoyed all the sights and smells and attracted quite a bit of attention with her sweet, calm demeanour and beauty. People kept on stopping to stroke her and they could not believe she is still waiting for her forever home.
image.jpeg
Could Lizzie be anymore gorgeous?!
She was so well behaved and relaxed throughout the day and even the band playing did not faze her.
image.jpeg
Let's sit here and listen to the band play
Once Lizzie gets to know you she transforms from being wary and aloof to affectionate, playful and happy. I have witnessed the weight lift off her shoulders in the past week or so. Instead of lifting her paw up and looking sad when you pass her kennel smiley-sad010.gif , she now wags her tail with excitement. :D
image.jpeg
Cheese & Chilli Grin

Purple Poppy

Post by Purple Poppy » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:06 pm

Lovely Lizzie having off lead fun in my work's tennis court :-
image.jpeg
Please throw the ball
image.jpeg
This is great fun!

Amethyst

Post by Amethyst » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:09 am

She looks so happy love4.gif

AlisonC

Post by AlisonC » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:58 pm

Walked on Friday with the ever so gorgeous Lizzie. She has a beautiful coat the colour of golden wheat with a beautiful nature to go with it. We meandered along with Lizzie sniffing and investigating as she went. We walked with Gillespie and she seemed to enjoy the company of gentleman Gillespie and he seemed to enjoy the company of such a pretty young lady. They were so contrasting when Gillespie plunged in to the river and Lizzie seemed to say " what are you doing, that's not the way to do it!" as she daintily cooled off her feet!
P1000636.jpg
Serene Lizzie
Such a beautiful girl who would be a dream for the lucky family who finds her. Come on forever home, Lizzie so deserves a family of her own
love4.gif love4.gif
Attachments
P1000640.jpg
Enjoying the sun

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”