Rupert Crossbreed DOB 2.4.14 Pudsey Leeds

Dogs that have found their forever home
Purple Poppy

Re: Rupert Crossbreed DOB 2.4.14 Guildford Kenns

Post by Purple Poppy »

I walked Rupert on Sunday, he is so adorable. We walked past a group of children with their parents and he laid down in front of them and refused to move. It later transpired that he had madly, deeply fallen in love with one of the little boys. He just had eyes for this little boy, he gently 'belly shuffled' towards him, rolled over between his legs. Rupert showed great affection and was very gentle. It was love at first sight! The little boy and his parents had to walk with me down the road, as Rupert was not budging without the love of his life. When they left I had to carry Rupert back to the kennels.

In conclusion: Rupert is a big softie
anne

Post by anne »

Rupert is soft inside and out!
I am glad the Guildford walkers are enjoying his company. Give him a belly rub from me. xx
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

There's that handsome face
There's that handsome face
20150805_114740_opt.jpg
Rupert bear is the cutest little boy, he was really cuddly and loving today as usual. He is so so handsome, he will defiantly have wonderful home soon. Poor Rupert did not want to go back to the Kennels today, little sausage just wanted to cuddle and love!

He is getting lots of love Anne don't worry!
Last edited by Bunnyowl on Wed 09 Sep 2015 17:53, edited 1 time in total.
Greyhound Girl

Post by Greyhound Girl »

Had a lovely first walk with Rupert today. What a beautiful boy both inside and out! He really turned heads today and was not bothered at all by lts of cyclists that dashed past us. He likes to stop every now and then for a tummy rub and cuddles, such an affectionate boy. We met a few dogs today and he just walked past them with an excited waggy tail. Rupert just wants to be friends with everyone.
He is so ready for his forever home.
katz

Post by katz »

My turn to meet Rupert today, what a lovely happy boy, he was a bit bamboozled by the idea of playing ball but enjoyed a run around the paddock instead with some tummy tickles and cuddles. Very attentive when he heard the rustle of the treats bag. :biggrin.gif:
Smiley Rupert
Smiley Rupert
nhelyer

Post by nhelyer »

With thanks to Inuka for the photo ... Here's the very lovely Rupert closing his eyes tightly and wishing for his forever home to come SOON please! :crossfingers.gif: :smiley-gen132.gif:
I wish, I wish, I wish ... for my forever home pleeeeeease!
I wish, I wish, I wish ... for my forever home pleeeeeease!
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Got to take wonderful baby boy Rupert out today! Feels like ages since I last took him! He was so so good today, playful as always, walked really well on the lead and amazingly past the other doggies, we sat down and had cuddles and he rolled around all close to me! He is such a cutey pie! And only a baby! He pulls funny faces and gives lots of kisses! That face! Those ears! That coat! He really is a beautiful boy, this puppy is going to make a great companion to one super lucky family! Just look how amazing he is!
20150909_142804.jpg
20150909_142806_opt.jpg
20150909_142641_opt.jpg
20150909_144414_opt.jpg
20150909_142548_opt.jpg
JenG

Post by JenG »

A wonderful walk with Rupert today accompanied by Amanda with Polly! Rupert was VERY interested in Polly, I think he would like her to be his girlfriend!! It's so wonderful to see two dogs smiling at eachother and enjoying walking near eachother, and Polly and Rupert did just that! Rupert is a super clever boy, and he loves his treats - as soon as he sussed where my chicken was kept he didn't take his eyes off me! He gives a wonderful sit and paw, and adores rolling over for tummy tickles! Lovely boy xxx
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Rupert was a smashing walk last week, he had a good run around in the paddock and then took a stroll with me by the river. He was ever such a good boy when 3 terriers charged him very rudely, we carried on walking towards them with me saying "say hello" and when Rupert gave them a playbow they lost their terrier bolsh and ran away. Poor boy, just wanted to play.
Rupert1.jpg
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Heart breaker Rupert and I had a great walk yesterday, I don't get to walk Rupert much and it always is such a treat when I do. Rupert loves a cuddle and is so good, walks well and is good around other doggies. Just a big teddy bear puppy! Love this boy! Come on forever home, this puppy needs you! :smiley-gen132.gif:
20150923_134155_opt.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”