Troy Small Staffie x DOB 11/6/2014 Eynsham Oxon

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Troy Small Staffie x DOB 11/6/2014 Eynsham Oxon

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Troy96.JPG
Troy needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Troy was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place. Troy is now neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Troy was in Broxbourne Kenns.

Visit Troy's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Troy72.JPG
Troy97.JPG
Troy79.JPG
Troy's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Troy arrived in the council pound and was unclaimed. Adam asked us to find him his new family

Troy was neutered, chipped and 1st vaccinated today. I had the pleasure of Troy's company for the entire day outside of his vet. intervention. Troy is sleeping over night at Chessington and heading back to Broxbourne with me tomorrow morning.
xxlynne

Re: Troy Small Staffie x DOB 11/6/2014 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Another day with Troy today when he came with me to do a homecheck on Lorraine and Des I think you get the jist of the homecheck!
Troy.jpg
SarahK pictures coming soon...
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Troy is a little delight :D
DSC03096.JPG
He loves his cuddles ...
DSC03069.JPG
very happy little chap
very happy little chap
When Troy first came out for his photoshoot (which he thought was just cuddle time initially !!!) his ears were nowhere to be seen ...
DSC03101.JPG
Then we discovered Troy had 'Treat Ears' -- show him a treat up come the ears, no treat no ears :lol:

Troy is one good looking little staffie, feast your eyes ...
DSC03079.JPG
DSC03083.JPG
DSC03094.JPG
DSC03088.JPG
DSC03089.JPG
DSC03090.JPG
DSC03091.JPG
DSC03093.JPG
DSC03097.JPG
DSC03080.JPG
Lovely lad :D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Tim

Post by Tim »

Sarahk wrote: Lovely lad :D
And.......lovely photos
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Katharine

Post by Katharine »

What a handsome little man. :smiley-gen132.gif:
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Sophie, Quinnie, Poppy and Beau came to meet dogs today. Everything hinged on the famous 'Adam & Cat' cat test. Troy sailed through, as he did with the children, as he did with all the dogs, as he did out on his walk. The only issued displayed was a passion to chew the lead..'soon move him beyond that' Quinnie exclaimed with a smile and a stance which told me there was no way I was ever coming between this man and his dog! The bond was bonded: Troy was home!

However...our walk was more eventual than we wished. Poppy fell and broke her collar bone, she was very brave as was Beau in being very mature. So we did all the paperwork and the family left Troy in kennels as they rushed off to minor injuries unit with the intention to be back for Troy within the week, but their priority has to be keeping Poppy's arm still to allow her collar bone to knit and a new dog in the house with 2 cats to adjust too wasn't going to work.

So Troy will be moving in with 2 Siamese cats in the near future and we think he will settle well.
Rummibailey

Post by Rummibailey »

Poor Poppy, hope she heals quickly xx
Sophloaf

Re: Troy Small Staffie x DOB 11/6/2014 Eynsham Oxon

Post by Sophloaf »

Well, can't thank Dianna, Lynne and Adam enough for our lovely well behaved little man, Troy. We couldn't have asked for a better approach when trying to find a perfect match for our family and lifestyle. Troy has been uber gentle with our 4 & 5 year olds, ridiculously patient and tolerant of our Siamese cats stalking, hissing and swiping! He hasn't had one accident and has charmed the pants off everyone we meet. No family is complete without a Troy!
As soon as figure out how to make my photo file sizes smaller, I will post the hoard of pics I have waiting.....
Mark Brentwood

Post by Mark Brentwood »

Great news for Troy. Hope your collar bone is healing.
Sophloaf

Post by Sophloaf »

Troys first afternoon in Eynsham!
Troys first afternoon in Eynsham!
Aaaahhhh
Aaaahhhh
Troy winning over Scooby the mad Siamese
Troy winning over Scooby the mad Siamese

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”