Missie Labrador x Staffie DOB 2013 Heathfield

Dogs that have found their forever home
mandyandmike

Re: Missie Labrador x Staffie DOB 2013 Heathfield

Post by mandyandmike »

Hurray another lovely long stayer homed, wonderful news. :goodluck.gif: love4.gif
Missie

Post by Missie »

Hello everyone, it's Missie here!

Well I am Soo tired today. Been out for a power walk with mum in the rain and mud and it was great. This evening I went to see my 3 nephews who are 6, 9 and 16. We played loads and I showed off to them by giving them my paw. We played hide and seek where me and mum had to find the 2 younger boys - I sniffed them out and had a great time.
Mum says that I'm walking on my lead really well now and I even sit when we get to a road or junction! It's my bed time now and looking forward to my walk tomorrow with my eldest nephew - he is great and doesn't mind me sitting on his lap and washing his ears!
Think this is the home for me. Mum says she is glad that I waited for them to come along as she can't imagine not having me with them now - guess I'm part of the family and loving it!
Love to all as I'm sure ur missing me!
Xxx
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Wonderful woo.gif] love4.gif keep up the good work missie :goodjob.gif:
Stu

Post by Stu »

You don't know how good it is to get your news and yes we are certainly missing you Missie but that is a small price to pay for you finding home at last.
Hilbs

Post by Hilbs »

Thank you so much for these updates as it is so unbelievably heart warming to know Missie has found such a special and loving home...her story really is one of patience knowing the right thing is out there. X
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

Tests of joy!! So utterly overjoyed that the lovely Missie has been homed and written to tell us how well she's doing!! :goodjob.gif: Thank you SO much xxx
frankie

Post by frankie »

Lovely to know Missie is so loved thankyou xxx
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Such a lovely update . Wonderful Missie I’m over the moon you’ve settled in so well .
Keep it up and enjoy your life xx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

So thrilled that Missie is finally HOME and settling well woo.gif] :thanks.gif: :havefun.gif: blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif]
Missie

Post by Missie »

Hello everyone, it's Missie here!

So it's been a week in my new home and I love it! This weekend has been a busy one.... Friday night I had my favorite little girl to stay. Bella is really kind to me and she even slept in my bed the night before I arrived so I was used to her smell. She wasn't so keen to sleep in it now as it smells of me and has got a little bit wet and muddy - mum is going to wash it tomorrow!

Saturday night my nephews came to stay. Josh is my best mate and he doesn't mind that I follow him around like I do with mum and dad. Fin wasn't that keen on dogs, until he met me. I showed off giving him my paw and now he wants a dog, but did say there would never be another Missie! Max showed me all his toy wrestlers so I now know all about them. We also watched the Grinch - he had a dog too that was very loyal to his owners.

This afternoon I went and stayed with mum's dad, sister and nephews for a few hours so mum and dad could get some jobs and shopping done. I had a great time and they took my mind off the fact that mum and dad weren't around... Then they came back to pick me up! I was so excited but didn't mouth them because I know that's wrong. If I'm honest I didn't really notice that they weren't with me as my extended family were so good to me so it was even better when they came back for me and made the surprise even better!

It has put my mind at rest knowing that I'm here for good. Think I own them now, they needed me clearly which must be why I waited so long to give them my love.

Must sleep now (and snoar) speak soon and love to Stuart!

Xxxx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”