Missie Labrador x Staffie DOB 2013 Heathfield

Dogs that have found their forever home
Stu

Re: Missie Labrador x Staffie DOB 2013 Heathfield

Post by Stu »

Great that you are able to be out all day Missie not sure about the lips though? Thank you for the lovely updates it's great to know that you are settling into your new life and bringing the joy and love I knew you would.
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Hello Missie,

You are looking good moo, I’m still missing you very much but am so pleased you have found such an amazing family. And that you are learning that mouthing is bad! It is so lovely seeing all these updates and how happy you are. Keep it moo bag xx
Missie

Post by Missie »

IMG-20181202-WA0002.jpg
Missie

Post by Missie »

Hello everyone, Missie here!

Happy Christmas to all. Thought I would share my reindeer headband with you all. As you can tell by the photo I'm not really sure they suit me so they came off after the picture had been taken!

So I have a confession to make.... In the last few days I have been a little bit naughty! I had been walking really good and not pulling so much but with all the rain we have had it's a bit slippy underfoot and I pulled mum over. I was really sorry and they know that it was just a blip, I can't be perfect all of the time.

In the evenings we are all together in the front room and I get in my bed and sleep like a baby, to the point that I can't be moved when it comes to bed time. I had been sleeping upstairs to start off with, so I knew I wasn't alone, but as I seem so content my family decided to leave me downstairs in my bed. They were so impressed as I didn't get up, chew anything, cry or come upstairs, then one morning I was sound asleep and didn't hear mum come down stairs........ I was caught red handed sleeping on the sofa! Busted but had got away with it for a few nights! Now I have to go in the kitchen which is totally fine with me but those sofas are comfy. My acting must be good as I make out I was too sleepy to move but when they are in bed I was creeping onto them without them knowing!

Oh and I also popped my youngest nephews ball. He didn't mind though as he knows what it is like to be young and playful.

I did over hear mum saying that I'm a toad at times but then I was treated to some left over steak for dinner so guess all is forgiven.

So I posted some Christmas cards today and also received my first card to. Will have to make sure I'm nice from now on otherwise I will be on the naughty list which means no presents!

Hopefully I will hear when my cards are delivered and have been read. Not sure how all this Christmas fun works just yet but somebody did mention turkey!

Lots of love

Missie
Xxx
Stu

Post by Stu »

Hi Missie great to get your update and I pleased to hear you are still doing well despite a couple of blips which are just part of being a new member of the family.
Missie

Post by Missie »

Hello everyone, Missie here!

So I've had a lazy day with mum today which was great as it meant we were home when the postman arrived this morning. I heard the letter box go, but I don't bark as we like the postman bringing us surprise's (but he can keep the Bill's!) Mum picked up the post and it was a card addressed to the Roberts family..... And me! Mum showed it to me and I had a really good sniff at it, I knew who it was from before mum opened it - yes, it was Stuart and Shirley!!!!!

I was overjoyed, this must mean that they received the card I sent them. I was so excited, I was trying to get mum to open it as fast as she could! She read me the message which was such kind words, knew he was missing me. I then tried to give the card a lick to give it my seal of approval and mum has put it on the window sill, so I can see it. It has been the highlight of my day.

I have also been out and about to lots of new places. It seems that I get a lot of people's attention and that everyone thinks I'm a lovely dog. One family friend said that I must not meet his wife as she would fall in love with me and want another just like me. Hopefully I will meet her and then they will come to my old rescue home and take a dog like me - I could work my magic to find others a lovely home like mine!

Yesterday I met a nice couple from France! They knew I was part Labrador but wanted to know where I got my large head and shoulders from! I also went out in the car with mum to the petrol station. As we drove to the booth to pay I had my nose poking out of the back window. The Lady in the booth thought I was gorgeous and she gave me two treats through the window! I'm certainly going there again!

Well its nap time for me now so speak to you all soon.

Lots of love

Missie
Xxx
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

100% priceless Missie xxx

Have a very happy Christmas, love to all your wonderful family - how good does that sound Missie, yes “your family” woo.gif]

newyear.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Weebs

Post by Weebs »

Ha ha Missie - you should be on stage! You're hilarious!! So happy for you and your family. Have a very special Xmas you gorgeous girl newyear.gif newyear.gif [0131.gif] snowman.gif
Stu

Post by Stu »

Glad you got the card Missie and thanks for the lovely update it means a lot to know you are home at last.
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Missie you should think about writing your very own story book :goodjob.gif: I love reading about your new life with your lovely new family. Miss you Missie Moo love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”