Missie Labrador x Staffie DOB 2013 Heathfield

Dogs that have found their forever home
Missie

Re: Missie Labrador x Staffie DOB 2013 Heathfield

Post by Missie »

Hello everyone, yes it's Missie here!

So Christmas is over, what a shame as it was great fun. Christmas day was a blast, lot of treats, fun, people and of course, attention. Who would of known that my family do it all over again on boxing day, woo hoo!

So we went out this time to mum's family, dad's kids were all there too, plus my nephews so I had 5 kids to play with me. There were drinks, nibbles and after that more presents. As they were being handed out there was wrapping paper everywhere, then I discovered there was one for me - it was from mum's mummy - and she doesn't like dogs apparently! It was wrapped in paper and a box so mum helped me but I didn't need it, I knew the score, you just have to gently (but excitedly) open it up with some small tares using mouth and paws.... But what was it..... Yes a squeaker pig that sounded like a duck! The harder I shook it the louder the noise. It kept me busy for ages, well a few hours until it was in bits, but that's longer than other toys I have had. Yes yes of course I made everyone laugh with the present opening and playing with my toy - I know when eyes are on me and when to work my magic!!!!

The kids then played a game together and mum and her sister danced to the village people in the kitchen whilst wearing hats - not sure what that is all about, so I tucked myself up in bed until home time. All this fun is exhausting.

We then had a lazy day after that, followed by a day where mum and dad took me out for a massive walk. Dad was throwing sticks for me but to be honest, I just couldn't be bothered (plus no crowd to entertain) Dad tried to get me in the stream for a paddle, but again, just couldn't be bothered, so I didn't! I heard mum and dad saying that I was a rat, but I'm sure I'm a dog. Then they decided I was more like a teenager - it's my terms of nothing guys.

So now it's nearly new year's Eve, I wonder what 2019 will bring..... I'm thinking my own blog, world wide web for me - I'm sure I will have some followers won't I? My life needs to be shared I think and if I can get people to understand that rescue staff's are great then surely I can help others find a forever home?

What this spacr Missie fans!

Love you all

Lady moo!
Xxx
Stu

Post by Stu »

Lovely update Missie do you have a video of the "Village People" by any chance it could be worth money? Blog is a great idea.
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Missie , you are a superstar....indeed a great ambassador for rescues and we love to hear about your new exciting home life and all the fun you lot are having......I see you are giving your new fam lot's of excersise too ... :goodjob.gif: :dog_running-186.gif: :dog_running-186.gif: :dog_running-186.gif: Heart fill with love.gif]
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Oh Missie I am so happy to read your updates. You waited so long but the perfect home came along. I know all of the members of the Missie weekend fan club could not be more happy for you. Have a wonderful 2019 you beautiful, wonderful lady! love4.gif love4.gif :havefun.gif:
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Missie

Post by Missie »

Hello everyone, Missie here!

I do love writing to you all and I'm so glad you all enjoy it so much. Mum is looking into a formal blog for me so not only can more people enjoy my stories, but I can help other dogs in need to!

So New year's Eve we had a party, mum, dad, me and my nephews. We played games, one of which included hiding sweets for the boys to find. I wasn't much help but I did find it exciting. Mum even had a sweet hidden in my coller, I had no idea and it took the boys ages to find it! I got a treat at the end of the game as I didn't munch any of there sweets. I ran around with the treat in my mouth and dad said it looked like I had a cigar - not sure what he was on about but there were some jokes about whinston Churchill!

Then at midnight we all went outside and the boys had sparklers (no fireworks, we just watched them on the telly) finally it was time for bed, the boys in the spare room, me downstairs... Mum was so tired she was straight to sleep. In the morning mum woke up with my back legs across her head - she was confused but yes I had managed to get in the bed with her through the night! Dad had got up in the night to see to the boys and they decided to go downstairs and sleep on the sofas cos they couldn't sleep, I saw my opportunity and went for it. I had a lovely sleep in the bed with mum and had no idea! Dad said that he came back upstairs to get in the bed and found me there - I pretend I couldn't hear he and didn't move, he soon gave up and went back downstairs! #thebestsleepever!

Today I had a walk in some new woods and chased a squirrel. Dam thing shot up a tree and there's no way I can get up there. When dad and I got home dad had beans and sausage on toast. He gave me the left overs. To show him how greatfull I am I have laid by him all evening but I heard him saying that he can almost taste my farts. It must be him as I'm a lady and would never fart!

So happy New year all!

Lots of love

Missie
Xxx
gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

Oh, how these updates make me smile love4.gif
Weebs

Post by Weebs »

Oh Missie-Moo, you are SUCH a good writer. Please keep your posts coming and get on with that blog. More people need to read your thoughts and the things you get up too. xx
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

:smiley-dance017.gif: loving your updates missy moo youre sooooo clever . Can’t wait for the blog . Glad you’re happy girl you dsebenit xx
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Deserve it I mean!!
Stu

Post by Stu »

Hi Missie Happy New Year to you and your family thanks for another great update, trust me I would steer clear of the beans.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”