Dustin Staffie DOB 2013-4 - 31st July 2020

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
lucyloo

Re: Dustin Staffie DOB 2013-4 Reading

Post by lucyloo »

He's loving that ball. We have used that field with friends' dogs.
anne

Post by anne »

thumbs.gif thumbs.gif thumbs.gif
Staz

Post by Staz »

Hi All,

Just a quick post to acknowledge what a special day it is today! It is Dustin’s 2nd Gotcha day!!!! Can you believe it has been two years since this adoreable pooch became part of our family?! We just love him as you know. He is currently on his armchair fast asleep, keeping me company as I work - blissfully unaware of the significance of today.

He is still a mischievous monkey at times. He can now open the oven! I now have to make sure the cooker is switched off at the mains when we leave because he can also turn the hobs on!! I set up the camera to catch his antics when we are out and within 5 minutes he was happy to help with the washing up. I know you guys like a chuckle so enjoy the latest edition of ‘Dustin caught on camera’ !!

Thank you all for the wonderful work you do at RR. Dustin is such an important member of our family and I am grateful that you fought for him until we came along.

Hope you are all well.

Loves and woofs,
Stacey, Tim & The gotcha pooch himself, Dustin
anne

Post by anne »

You should leave him all the washing up. Such a helpful dog! 0002.gif]
Lynds

Post by Lynds »

Wow. Congratulations on two years together. That has really flown!

It’s so wonderful to think that Dusty has had two years of his own home and warmth and sofas and constant cuddles. Not to mention his amazing workouts in your local private paddock place.
That’s a lovely milestone to remind us of. So thanks!

As for his washing up skills, naughty pup. I can’t take the credit for that one, he didn’t learn that at my house :-)

Love to you all, give Dustin’s love big head a stroke from me
X
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Ha ha ! Lovely clip, funny boy...what a character.....I remember Dustin so well on from our walks, how time flies ,he is a lucky boy , give him a hug from me 0028.gif 0028.gif 0028.gif 0028.gif love4.gif
TimLees

Post by TimLees »

Hi all,

Boy doesn’t time fly! Can’t believe it has been almost 8 months since our last Dustin update.

Things are good and Dustin is now very settled at home. We recently installed wireless security cameras so we could check up on him when we are out. To our relief he is super chilled and spends most of the day asleep on our bed :)

Dustin’s dog reactivity continues and we have a workout schedule for him that avoids other dogs. Lots of high energy play in the garden and frequent trips to the enclosed field.

He’s completely come out of his shell and can be very playful when he wants to be. Here’s a quick video of him popping some packaging which he loves to do!

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Awww how cute love4.gif Love Dustin and all you guys do to keep him at his happiest, he was very lucky to find you guys xxx
:havefun.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

I was just writing to Tim for an update... and thought I'd check Dustin's thread and wow .... brilliant update Thank you
TimLees

Post by TimLees »

Life continues and Dustin continues his live style of luxury!

We get home to the enclosed field as often as we can and he gets lots of exercise around the house and in the garden. He’s happy and healthy.

He’s put on a couple of pounds as he does in the winter (the field is only open during the day and the weather sometimes closes it). He’ll drop this as soon as we get some more daylight.

Anyway... here’s a video of him playing his favourite game... hoop on a rope!

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”