Clover Staffie DOB 2010 Camberley, Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
Broomstick

Re: Clover Staffie DOB 2010 Camberley, Surrey

Post by Broomstick »

It is clear by the comments that Clover was adored by all of her walkers, given to the new walkers as a perfect dog to take out and loved by all who were lucky enough to spend time with her. Well done Clover you have the home you deserved. It was worth waiting for wasn't it. blob6.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] love4.gif love4.gif
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

I am very happy Catherine that you and your husband can see what a treasure Clover is. A match that was definately meant to be xx love4.gif
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

Im so pleased clover is homed. I'm also part of her celebrity fan club, only walked her a couple of times but was smitten.
pits

Post by pits »

Here's some new photos that I just got of Clover from her new family! love4.gif

IMG_20180306_091651.jpg
IMG_20180326_171504.jpg
IMG_20180327_174610.jpg
IMG_20180328_171607.jpg
IMG_20180411_170908.jpg
IMG_20180414_195330.jpg
IMG_20180416_171103.jpg
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Thanks Johan you know I am no good at taking photos of putting them on the forum .Clover and I would be lost without you . Love from Clover :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif:
Broomstick

Post by Broomstick »

Looks like a very happy Clover, so lovely to see her so completely at home.
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Darling Clover ! So good to see you settled and happy. Thank you for making Clover happy xx
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Have just discovered Clover 's only fault and nobody told me she likes to chase ducks 0002.gif] 0002.gif] .She nearly pulled my arm out of it's socket trying to catch two ducks sitting in a large puddle, silly ducks didn't help until they decided to fly and I nearly went with them. She always watches the birds in the garden and chases the squirrels, but without me on the other end of her lead. Shall have to see ahead of her in future ,getting to old to chase ducks
pits

Post by pits »

haha, I'm sorry that she yanked you like that, I never walked her near ducks but I saw she did always seem very interested in cats, so I think all tiny furry animals she might want to chase yes :D

You might find it useful to get one of these stretch/bungee extentions for her leash, they stretch when a dog pulls or yanks so it can help with making it much more comfortable to walk a dog in general , they look like this:

If you search "bungee lead" in amazon it is one of the first results, this specific one is called "Ancol Bungee Shock", I use one myself and it helps a lot for a specific dog I walk that yanks a lot.
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Ordered one Johan many thanks

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”