Clover Staffie DOB 2010 Camberley, Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
LindaS

Re: Clover Staffie DOB 2010 Camberley, Surrey

Post by LindaS »

I love reading an update on gorgeous Clover. So happy you have found each other thumbs.gif
pits

Post by pits »

I'm so glad to get an update about Clover too, I wondered how she was, she's definitely in the perfect place, I'm sure like everyone else who knew her also feels, it was the best present ever to see her go to her true home. That's great that she stays by your side like that. I'm so happy that its gone so well. She is one in a million, I think she has the perfect personality. Give her a hug from me please :D
:thanks.gif:
pits

Post by pits »

Here's a quick update on Clover, I've just heard that she's still doing extremely well, perfectly settled in and I'm so happy to see her enjoying the good life. Here's some photos I got sent from her owner:
cloversmall.jpg
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

I was very lucky to see Catherine, Brian and CLOVER angel13.gif] She is very happy and Catherine and Brian love her to bits. It was lovely to see her so happy doing all her normal things in her furever home with her humans. Absolutely perfect match. I'll let the photos say it all
Clover 112.jpg
Clover 113.jpg
Clover 114.jpg
Linda, you said this toy was tough with a squeak ... Clover 1 - Toy 0. Tehhee
Linda, you said this toy was tough with a squeak ... Clover 1 - Toy 0. Tehhee
dymphnae

Post by dymphnae »

Lovely to see Clover so happy!!
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Clover loved her new toy even though it only lasted minutes.😉😉😉😉 Thank you so much Linda for coming to see her.
pits

Post by pits »

Thanks for the pics and post Linda, she does look so happy there! She's smiling so much there. Great to see her enjoying life so much. love4.gif
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Soooooo good to see clover happy :smiley-dance017.gif:
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

The wonderful Clover is doing very well and completely at home with us. We could not imagine being without her now. We went to the New Forest for a weekend recently and Clover came also.We went to a dog friendly hotel ,Clover was very popular with the humans. She has a problem with her four legged friends and can get quite aggressive :dog_running-186.gif: :dog_running-186.gif: with them. My son was with us and his two dogs,she was ok running around with them ,couldn't catch them as they were to fast for her. She travelled with them but still had a go now and again. Don't know why she is like it but Johan did warn me. Our last Staffie was very similar so I can cope with her only fault. :dog_running-186.gif: :cool.gif:
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Wonderful, thanks for the update. So glad Clover is happy and homed :thanks.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”