Miko Akita x Staffie DOB 2012 High Wycombe

Dogs that have found their forever home
MandaTK

Re: Miko Akita x Staffie DOB 2012 High Wycombe

Post by MandaTK »

I am so so pleased its just the best news. This was a match that was meant to be. Deborah and Andrew thank you in millions and I believe Miko is your pre-wedding present! Be so happy. Much love to you all and look forward to lots of photos and dont forget the wedding photos with Miko too! xxx :smiley-dance010.gif: Kiss of love.gif
JenG

Post by JenG »

:smiley-dance017.gif: BEST NEWS EVER!
Big hugs to you all, thank you Deborah and Andrew! Kiss of love.gif mylove.gif positivo1.gif
marknsal

Post by marknsal »

Good news welcome to the HW RR homers, if you are ever up near Cressex...
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I am so pleased for Miko, he is a brilliant dog and Deborah and Andrew's love for him has always been apparent in their updates. So wonderful to think of Miko in such a loving forever home. :thanks.gif: :havefun.gif: :D :D :D
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

Huge congratulations thumbs.gif

Great to see another long termer in a fabulous home :cool.gif:

Certainly looks like it was meant to be. X
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Will miss seeing your gorgeous face but so happy for you Miko. love4.gif
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

Hello and thanks for all the kind words. I've not been very active on the forum as we were considering adopting Miko so didn't want to advertise him too much. We wanted to see how he settled when we were at work and my phased return to work was perfect for that. Apart from one accident when I increased my hours he has been perfect (and we make sure he always does a number 2 in the mornings). He is currently sleeping after an early morning walk and a late morning play in the Garden. Miko isn't too interested in toys and until this week he would get too excited in the garden and start grabbing at me while having zoomies. Recently though he seems to have calmed down and we have successful games of 2 ball fetch after work. I'm going to try and make this a habit as we don't like taking him for a walk after work as there are lots dogs walking at that time. We take him out later in the evenings. Although we have got to the stage where Miko will wear a muzzle we still don't feel confident to take him anywhere where there are off-lead dogs so he has pavement walks at the moment. As he is settling in nicely we might contact a dog trainer soon, in the meantime it might be nice to walk him with other medium to large dogs. He walks with a red setter (shannon) every day but the red setter is scared of Miko and keeps his distance. I have seen no aggression from Miko to Shannon. He occasionally pulls towards him and did a play bow once but his tail is always high, unlike Shannon.
marknsal wrote:Good news welcome to the HW RR homers, if you are ever up near Cressex...
we live up near cressex, pm me and maybe we can arrange some walks together.
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Congratulations on your new addition Deborah and Andrew. I am so pleased for you all. Miko is a great boy and it is wonderful to think that he has a perfect forever home :thanks.gif: xx
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

Last edited by Deborah on Sun 23 Apr 2017 14:56, edited 1 time in total.
marknsal

Post by marknsal »

Aha yes meant to say the PM has been disabled will ping you a mail as we are up on Poets Corner.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”