Arthur Staffie DOB 2012 Lichfield Staffordshire

Dogs that have found their forever home
ActualEmmaWilde

Re: Arthur Staffie DOB 2012 Guildford Kenns

Post by ActualEmmaWilde »

Had a fab walk with Arthur today that makes two this week :smiley-gen132.gif: Arthur is super to walk and does a superb walk to heel, we met an off lead, dog friendly Springer spaniel and Arthur was extremely polite and well behaved. Arthur is a super boy and really does not deserve to be in kennels, he is very special and he really likes to bond with his walkers so would make a very loyal and excellent companion he really is a total sweetheart and I love him loads! Am hoping he finds his furever home soon! :smiley-love029.gif:
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Arthur spent time in the field on an extender today, we ran around in the sun and enjoyed some cuddles. I can't sing his praises enough, he's incredibly special.
Indiana

Post by Indiana »

This is a few weeks back, but I had a lovely time with Arthur. Such a sensitive little soul but utterly adorable!
Gorgeous Arthur
Gorgeous Arthur
ActualEmmaWilde

Post by ActualEmmaWilde »

Arthur made me cry today for all the right reasons! A very thoughtless and ignorant owner of two off lead dogs allowed BOTH his dogs to come up to us despite my asking him not to - one of the dogs then tried to mount poor Arthur! Arthur was SUCH A GOOD BOY and didnt DO anything!! Why is this beautifully natured boy in kennels? :smiley-sad010.gif: Arthur was AMAZING today this gentle soul deserves his own loving family, needless to say he got lots of praise and cuddles from me, while he, licked away my tears :smiley-love029.gif: xxx
Dani

Post by Dani »

Arthur
Arthur
Dani

Post by Dani »

:iagree.gif: with above comment. A couple of weeks ago I saw Arthur get mounted by a very friendly off lead dog while he was out on his walk with Emma and he didn't seem to mind :o He was sitting down calmly looking at Emma the whole time, such a sweet boy.
On Sunday I got to spend some time with Arthur. We started off with a game off ball in paddock. As usual he enjoys his time off lead and passing ball back for me to throw. He is very gentle when he plays but clearly enjoying himself. We then left paddock as Jethro was waiting for his turn. We passed Ozzie and Peggy on our walk and further into our walk 2 off lead dogs with no problems. Arthur is waggy tailed on his walks lately which is lovely. He has become more confident lately .He can walk past dogs easily or sit and wait, I think the loyalty you get from Arthur is very special as others have said. He is eager to please and will make a wonderful companion.
Purple Poppy

Post by Purple Poppy »

Arthur was a chirpy chappy and greeted me in the kennel with his tennis ball, so we had a game of fetch in his kennel run before I harnessed him for his walk. We walked for 2 hours in woodland, fields and by the river. He really impressed me when two deer jumped out of the undergrowth very close to us, because he just watched in fascination and remained by my side. Arthur is such a gentleman; I could not find a bin for my empty drinks bottle, so when I offered it to him he gently took it and carried it all the way back to the kennels carefully. He then sat patiently in his bed whilst I took his harness off and brushed his fur. Arthur likes a good pamper.
Dani

Post by Dani »

IMG-20150510-WA0003 1.jpg
Dani

Post by Dani »

new.jpg
Dani

Post by Dani »

2.jpg