Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Re: Arthur Staffie DOB 2012 Guildford Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Wey hey thank you Wendy. Arthur moved kennels yesterday back to Guildford
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

aaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm sooooo excited!
Dani

Post by Dani »

:dog-75.gif: Today I got to walk the adorable Arthur for the first time. Arthur has a very calm way about him, very easy to harness and get out of kennels even when dogs are barking at him, no reactions at all. Arthur seemed happy to be sniffing and investigating new smells along the walk. I'm sure he will be walkers favourite. Looking forward to spending more time with him . :crossfingers.gif: for Arthur that his forever home is not far away.
Dani

Post by Dani »

Today I walked Arthur, He is very calm to harness and get out of kennels. Arthur seemed to enjoy his walk much more than last time I walked him and it was lovely to see him happy and waggy tailed. Arthur is happy investigating news smells and eating grass as he is walking along.I felt bad taking him back into kennels , another perfect staffie looking for a home, Loving and good with dogs and people. Hopefully his forever home won't be to far away. :smiley-gen132.gif:
estellep

Post by estellep »

Lovely walk with Arthur yesterday, think he needs his confidence building, hopefully he will get another break from kennels soon. A really gentle soulful boy.
arthur1.jpg
arthur.jpg
arthurt.jpg
Dani

Post by Dani »

Today I walked Arthur , we only had a short walk, Very calm when harnessing him in kennels and he sits on his bed waiting patiently. He seems to be less confident than the last time I walked him, he walked me back to kennels after after a short while out. I will be walking him tomorrow :smiley-gen132.gif: .Hopefully his stay is a short one for this sensitive soul. He is a lovely young boy and dog friendly, just doesn't cope well with kennel life.
ActualEmmaWilde

Post by ActualEmmaWilde »

Took Arthur to the paddock today in the Sunshine and what a difference it makes! this talented Boy does a
Fab Sit!!! Just click on the link below to see
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B55_ji ... sp=sharing
AND... Paw!!!

This Boy is a Total Star :biggrin.gif: he just needs to be Loved :smiley-gen132.gif:

We had a fab time in between lots of cuddles and kisses :smiley-love029.gif:
Arthur just needs that special someone to bring out his true potential - could it by you :smiley-signs002.gif:
nhelyer

Post by nhelyer »

Thank you Emma! So lovely to see awesome Arthur letting his hair down a bit today ... not that he has that much hair to let down! :D
:thanks.gif:
Dani

Post by Dani »

Today spent some more time Arthur. A much happier Arthur this week, He loves playing in paddock and playing ball. He is very gentle and runs and gives the ball back ,such a clever boy. We never attempted a walk as he was having such fun. As usual when I took him back to his kennel he did his usual sitting down on his bed patiently waiting for me to take his harness and lead off. He never gets asked to, just does it naturally. Love Arthur and hope he doesn't have to wait too long for forever home :smiley-gen132.gif: .
estellep

Post by estellep »

This was my second ever walk with Arthur. He seemed a lot more lively and playful in his kennel than last week which was a pleasure to see and he was playing with a very cute snowman toy. He slips into his harness easily and we headed off for our walk. He does get a bit nervous as he heads away from kennels and there are some areas he tries to avoid walking into. I took a yummy biscuit to lure him forward and this worked, without me having to actually fully give him the biscuit. Once he saw me slip it back in my pocket and knew it was there, that was good enough for him and he trotted along happily. A relationship with Arthur is really special and you feel honoured to spend time with him and gain his trust. Another RR dog that is going to steal a bit of my heart! He stays really still for gentle cuddles and strokes, a real heartbreaker!

Help! I've lost my ears!
Help! I've lost my ears!

ArthurHead.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”