Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Seaford East Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
Debbie(tarakisha)

Re: Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Seaford East Sussex

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Alice and Keith you are amazing people and thank you from the bottom of our heart's love4.gif Have a wonderful life with dearest Marley xxx
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Beautiful beautiful. Such a wonderful boy has amazing wonderful humans. THANK YOU. Love the smiles xxxxxxxxx :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
Hoonercat

Post by Hoonercat »

Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. :D
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Such wonderful news, we have all been waiting and praying he would be homed. Thank you a million times over.
Happy New Year Marley boy. love4.gif :havefun.gif: crying1.gif] :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy Marley love4.gif xx
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Keith & Alice, what you wrote is beautiful. Marley had a tough start that left him without the skill and experiences he should of had by the time he came to us. So many people at RR have put so much love and time into Marley helping gain these skills in such a tough environment. Your words made me feel he has found his perfect home. Marley has come so far and now gets to have a home where he will shine. :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :havefun.gif:
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Stu

Post by Stu »

Confirmation yet again that there is a home out there somewhere for all our dogs and they all deserve one. We just have to keep the faith. Good luck and thank you!
helen g

Post by helen g »

Brilliant news - enjoy your new home Marley
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Little Marley Moo I will miss you so much, but am so happy to see you in your rightful home. We couldn't ask for a better home for you now you are with your amazing new parents. Be happy gorgeous boy live a long and happy life on new adventures and I look forward to seeing amazing updates of your big smile soon. Carmies says she's very happy your on a sofa getting spoilt now. Thank you Keith and Alison you have made my year xx

Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”