Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Seaford East Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
Pegmilly

Re: Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Seaford East Sussex

Post by Pegmilly »

It’s my birthday today - this is the best present ever!!!! Everything crossed for you Marley - you are the most special boy. Xx.
gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

Wow, have everything crossed for the lovely Marley love4.gif

It's probably three years since I walked but Marley was a dog that I did walk so it's always nice to see a dog that I remember finally finding their home.

Good luck x
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Good luck Marley moo! This is your time to shine xxx :goodluck.gif:
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Pegmilly wrote: Sun 06 Jan 2019 08:20 It’s my birthday today - this is the best present ever!!!! Everything crossed for you Marley - you are the most special boy. Xx.
Best news ever, be happy Marley love4.gif Enjoy your Birthday Corrina xx
heleny

Post by heleny »

So happy for Marley and his forever family. Happy for you too Corinna - I know how much he was loved by you and indeed by everyone. woo.gif] woo.gif]
Hoonercat

Post by Hoonercat »

That's the best news I really hope it works for Marley.
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Best of luck Marley. Your RR family are all behind you x
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

:smiley-bounce016.gi:
Best news for our Marley. He’s come so far, and far too long in kennels. Be happy handsome boy xx
Judy

Post by Judy »

Sooooo pleased for Marley, I used to walk him when he was at Gatwick kennels and had a real soft spot for this gorgeous boy. He has waited a long time for his special people to find him and I am just so glad that this time has come. :havefun.gif: love4.gif
MrsP

Marley Staffie DOB 03.08.13 Seaford East Sussex

Post by MrsP »

Well today's the day folks, it's official, Marley is home! He's with people who are dedicated to kindness and compassion to animals, which means the world to me and more importantly to Marley.
Keith, Alice and Marley on Saturday. His eyes were entirely fixed on his car HOME!
Keith, Alice and Marley on Saturday. His eyes were entirely fixed on his car HOME!
Here's a little note from Keith & Alice
Marley is a precious soul and has already begun to shine through the trauma of his troubled start. The world needs love in order to heal and so does our boy and we have that in excess. Marley currently sleeps in our bed and wraps up in our arms on the sofa and he purrs.

We have a way to go with Marley, we have had him in our lives for only 4 days but he is staying and we love him to bits.

All due respect is due to those kind folk who have cared for Marley all these years and believed this day would come. There are not many rescue centres who go the distance and keep the faith. Marley is one of many but every one matters and it matters that we care for the weakest and most vulnerable and those who appear imperfect. Marley is a perfect example."
Laughing with his Alice
Laughing with his Alice
Marley's always been a bit of a ladies man, but look at how he looks at Keith! I must admit to a blub!
Marley's always been a bit of a ladies man, but look at how he looks at Keith! I must admit to a blub!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”