Maisie Staffie DOB 12.07.08 Bristol

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
Chrissy M

Re: Maisie Staffie DOB 12.07.08 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chrissy M » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:24 pm

So glad Maisie is getting breaks at weekend with Sarah ...how it must make a massive difference to her life, after being in kennels for so long.....and erm..she does need a few extra walkies....a tad rolly polly at the moment 0002.gif]

I took her out yesterday and she was so good, we had lot's of cuddles and head rubs when I put her back....xXx
maisie r.jpg
Snuffy snuffles with the lovely Maisie xXx

Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:38 pm

I paid Maisie a visit today as I had a Spesh knitted pressie for her.

It took 5 weeks to knit and a bit longer to sew fastening strips to it, but at last it was done.

I had it in mind for Maisie, but asked Lynne (mentioning no names) who she thought it would fit and she said , it looks like Maisies ! it was meant to be.

Maisie loved it, she stood stock still and looked lovingly into my eyes as I put it on, then nuzzled into my arms.....and I cuddled her for ages as she seemed to be enjoying the fuss so much.

I made up my mind to knit some more, it was so nice to think of her warm and snuggy, the wool used was very thick.

Love you Maisie xXx Heart fill with love.gif]
maisie coat.jpg
My spesh coat made just for me :0) x

Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:37 pm

Here is the creation from the top and Maisie giving me a cuddle ...... xx

No kidding, I could tell she was genuinely happy with her new cosyness... thumbs.gif
maise coat 3.jpg
Her Royal Cosyness........
Attachments
maisie cuddle rwu.jpg
Extra special Maisie Cuddles ..lovely xx

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:10 pm

Maisie's version of agility today 0002.gif]
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:46 pm

Took our spesh girl Maisie for a walk in the woods today..........tis great to have this place to go , as it belongs to the kennels so no surprise off lead dogs to worry about thumbs.gif :dog_running-186.gif:

We had a great relaxed walk, Maisie loved watching the squirrels in the trees.

We had lot's of cuddles back in her den......I hope this year is your year lovely girl xXx
maisie rw.jpg
Lady Maisie xXx

andyrols

Post by andyrols » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:10 pm

A couple of photos from my walk with Maisie.
She was very well behaved and enjoyed spending time away from the kennels She's an older girl so it would be great to find her a home in 2018. With some time and love she would come on leaps and bounds.
Attachments
Maisie.jpg
Maisie 2.jpg

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:45 pm

Oh I had such a great reception by Maisie on Saturday. She was at the far end of the kennel when I went to enter and she literally bounded down and covered me in kisses. love4.gif love4.gif A very cold but gorgeous walk with our Moo she kept stopping again for cuddles which of course I obliged. Her walk was a bit longer again today as she needs to shed the pounds!!! First off she wanted to be pully but I stopped and asked her back with me and she just did her famous dressage horse walk with looking at me with those sparkly eyes asking am I doing it well ??? We had to let a GSD pass us by so I took Maisie into some of the grass at the edge and asked her to look at me, only had to ask her twice and she did. She was rewarded with one of her special "low fats" treat for being such a good girl. I love this girl to bits and will be there again very soon my special girl. xxxxxxxxxxx Hugs and love xxxxxx love4.gif love4.gif

LindaS

Post by LindaS » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:20 pm

Maisie wears her muzzle so well, she loves snuffling and with the snow, I did have a grin a few times and she ended up having a snow cone a few times - lovely girl
Maisie 1.jpg
Snuffling the smells
Maisie 2.jpg
Humm I have iced water on tap

nada.c

Post by nada.c » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:20 pm

On Friday I took Maisie out for a nice long walk. We started off walking behind a couple of other RR dogs. It was if she knew they were kennel mates, because she seemed relaxed walking behind them. When we came across other dogs we didn’t know, that’s when she gave a good bark to tell them to keep their distance. Once out of sight, she returned to taking in the smells and sights around her. We stopped every now and then for cuddles - Maisie gives great cuddles! After a nice long amble, it was back to the kennels for more cuddles angel13.gif]
We love walking our kennel dogs! If you'd like to volunteer too:
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/

JenG

Post by JenG » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:09 pm

I had the day off work today so decided that a visit to see my best girl Maisie Moo was well overdue!
When I arrived at her kennel she was so excited and then gave me a right old telling off as if to say "where on earth have you been".
I took Maisie off for a little trip to walk in the snow somewhere quiet and we then popped into see my husband Liam at his place of work, Maisie was so pleased to see him and was very well behaved around his colleagues, lapping up the attention.
IMG_2374.JPG
Happy girl!
Back at the kennels I gave her a lot of cuddles and wrapped her up in a nice warm coat. Leaving Maisie is always so hard, but I promise to visit her again soon. Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”