Re: Jessie Staffie DOB 03.2010 Barton on Sea

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 »

MrsP 13 May 2014 05:27 pm

:goodpost: :coolphotos: :bighug: for the beautiful girl x
Rescue Remedies_2

MichelleB 13 May 2014 09:33 pm

Oh what a lovely update......and fantastic pictures! Thank you so much for letting us know how you're getting on. Sounds like Jessie is having a wonderful time with you! thanks for making her part of your family x
Rescue Remedies_2

Katz 13 May 2014 09:48 pm

Andy laughed and laughed when he saw the lovely photo of Jessie with her doggie backpack - so sweet. Thanks for the update, it looks like she has completed your family :blob6: :angel13:
Pansworld

Post by Pansworld »

Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:09 pm

We adopted Jessie over 18 months ago and now have to make the most difficult decision to rehome her. This decision has not been made lightly and it broke our heart to even think about it. smiley-sad010.gif Jessie has been an important part of our lives and especially to my 3 year old son who she adores dearly. But now my son is allergic to her saliva, my husband has over a year's persistent cough and after numerous tests at hospital doctor told us that it's a pet allergy and finally my 4 month old baby seemed to have developed allergy to her as well. We are trying our best to try to keep her, we've ordered two expensive air purifiers and a brand new vacuum machine to try out, if all fails we'd like her to go to a good home quickly where she will be appreciated because she really is a star.

We really want her to find the best home that she deserves, as she really is a perfect family pet. She's super friendly to people, being it strangers or family members she wants to lick them all. She adores small children and my 3 year old is her best friend. She loves playing fetching with my son and she would fetch the ball and bring it back to him and drop it by his feet. She's ever so gentle when taking a treat from people and knows her manners, however, she might be a bit clumsy for very small children as she could knock them over. Saying that tho my son was 2 when we adopted her and had no problem being around her and we always ensure they are supervised when playing.

Jessie is not bothered by other dogs when out walking and will play with them if find the right match to her super speed. She's an energetic dog so will need a good walk at least once a day. The good news is, she loves playing fetch so much and a fetch game at the park will drain her out. Once she's home she can be really calm and just like to sleep or sunbath in the garden. Not sure how she's with cat. She can be interested in them when out walking but a firm "no" and a tag on the lead will usually stop her from chasing. She's even once bullied by our neighbours cat.

Jessie loves the car ride and it's almost very therapeutic for her. She will lie down as soon as she's in the car and seemed very relaxed. She's got very good recall, in fact, she likes to check on you once in a while to make sure you are ok. However, she did once chased some sheep when we were out so she should be kept on lead around livestocks.

I hope I've covered everything and now I'll be uploading photos of Jessie as a member of our family.
Jessie01.jpg
Jessie02.jpg
Jessie03.jpg
Jessie04.jpg
Jessie05.jpg
Jessie06.jpg
Jessie07.jpg
Jessie08.jpg
Tim

Post by Tim »

Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:08 am

That last photo just says it all :biggrin.gif:
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:05 pm

Jessie is now Benny's firm friend as they establish their partnership. Kim and Neil will have just arrived home and enjoying Jessie and Benny as they explore their home together. Just know this will help Benny so much and no doubt wonderful times ahead.

Our gratitude to Pan & William for offering Jessie such a wonderful home and knowing how hard it was for them to let Jessie go due to allergies in the family. Jessie has moved into an excellent loving family and carries their firm foundation with her forever.
gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:09 pm

Oh wow, what a result all round......she couldn't be in a better home.....brilliant :thanks.gif:
Wander Woman

Post by Wander Woman »

Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:53 pm

Jessie is home with us and has been such a good girl! We are introducing Benny and Jessie slowly. They will be separated in the house and/or under close supervision until Benny feels more comfortable.

They are doing very well outside on walks! They are both being showered with loads of treats and love.

Thank you to Pan and William for looking after Jessie so well. They had to make a very hard decision.

The first of many photos to come:
Jessie10.jpg
Wander Woman

Post by Wander Woman »

Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:57 pm

The 'I Need Space' lead on Jessie is not really necessary, it's just the most comfy lead we have handle-wise. :biggrin.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”