Dogs that have found their forever home
sweetpea

Re: Jordon Ambull x DOB 02.13 Bulgaria

Post by sweetpea »

OMG i am so jealous love4.gif love4.gif
Hoonercat

Post by Hoonercat »

No big outdoor adventures to report, it's been a bit cold for that up until this week. Last week we took in two 12 week old pups, Cookie and Tilly, who had been left to fend for themselves at a time when the the temperature was dropping to well below freezing at night. Driving up to get them mid morning and the temperature was -5 and snow. Today I was washing the car in just a t-shirt, strange weather we have here :biggrin.gif:

Here are the little ladies having a much needed bath, I couldn't believe the amount of dirt that came off them
1. Cookie_Tilly _1 bath.jpg

And their first introduction to the garden
2. Cookie_Tilly _1 snow.jpg
Jordon_pups_Snow1.jpg
And just like their older housemates, they love a spot of sunbathing, even indoors.
3. Cookie_Tilly _3 stairs.jpg
So we've spent the last week getting the pups settled into the routine which has gone fabulously well (first night they had me up at 2am, 5am and 7am, now they sleep through until 8am). Jordon met them really well but hasn't been quite as enthusiastic about them as he was with Jakey, I suspect that's because they are both incredibly feisty and noisy, and have no respect for Jordon's sleepy time what-so-ever :biggrin.gif: But as they settle and begin to understand their place he's been getting much better and today decided he was going to join them for a sleep.
Jordon_Pups_Indoors 1.jpg
Jordon_Pups_Indoors 2.jpg
Jordon_Pups_Indoors 3.jpg
Meanwhile, Jakey is still growing and has blossomed into such a lovely dog. He's still very puppyish where Jordon is concerned, and still hangs off Jordon's jowls much to Jordon's annoyance (trying to get him out of that habit now) and still squeals like a pig if he sees Jordon having not seen him for the previous 10 minutes :biggrin.gif:
Jordon garden 4 jakey.jpg
And there you have it, in four months we've gone from two dogs to five.

No wait. Six. :o
missie 01.jpg
Meet Missie (guess who she's named after :biggrin.gif: ). Missie arrived yesterday, having been dumped in a garden along with her 2 sisters. It goes without saying that Jordon was as good as gold when meeting her.

"What's this?"
Jordon_Missie 1.jpg
"Another one??"
Jordon_Missie 2.jpg
Jordon_Missie 3.jpg
Missie is tiny, about 4 weeks old and trying to suckle from the other dogs and my finger, bless her. She makes the most adorable little sounds when you cuddle her (and she loves her cuddles). She's already settling in well, yesterday I gave her loads of attention and cuddles but today left her to mingle with the other dogs and they've all accepted her after a few initial growls (due to the suckling).

But fear not, Jordon still has plenty of fun, we just have to time it around puppy sleep time so they don't get in the way of his playtime.

Out on their walks
Jordon walk 1.jpg
Jordon walk 2.jpg
Jordon being Jordon :biggrin.gif:
Jordon garden 1.jpg
Jordon garden 2.jpg
Jordon garden 3.jpg

I'm not sure how the poor lad copes with the pace of life over here :biggrin.gif:
Jordon_sunbathing.jpg
Yes, Mr Handsome likes to pose :D
Jordon Posing.jpg
Attachments
Jordon Posing.jpg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Amazing updates John, lovely to see. Be careful, you will have your own rescue centre soon if you're not careful 0002.gif] :havefun.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Jordon is turning out to be the best big brother :goodjob.gif:
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

What a wonderful life. Thank God you were there for the puppies.
Do they have rescues , I know when we went there many years ago there were so many street dogs :-(
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Wow weeeeeeee 6 dogs! Jordan is being a superstar, well done all of you , looks like doggy heaven :)) what a place to live and such fantastic photos
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

The photos of Jordan with the pups are just wonderful and quite emotional....thank you John for helping so many more needy dogs 0093.gif :goodjob.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: thumbs.gif woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] love4.gif love4.gif :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Last edited by sweetpea on Sat 19 Jan 2019 09:23, edited 1 time in total.
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Fantastic pics John. Looks like you're all having a blast over there! 0093.gif
Doin' it for the staffies ...
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

What a wonderful update, Jordan you’re a hero xxxxx
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

We love your photos...… thumbs.gif Jordan looks quite chuffed with his new pals.... John you are very kind , why do people abandon their dogs ? They are lucky you have taken them in :D :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”