Jordon Ambull x DOB 02.13 Bulgaria

Dogs that have found their forever home
Sarahk

Re: Jordon Crossbreed DOB 02.13 Gatwick Kenns Dartford W/E

Post by Sarahk »

Jordon and I had our Friday date yesterday and as always enjoyed our walk :D
Mr Gorgeous xxx
Mr Gorgeous xxx
Jordon decided he needed to smell good so found something smelly to roll in - his "eau de fox poo" is visible just below his right ear !!! 0002.gif]
What can  I say Jordon, you look great but not sure of your choice of aftershave !!!
What can I say Jordon, you look great but not sure of your choice of aftershave !!!
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Juliet Patterson

Re: Jordon Crossbreed DOB 02.13 Gatwick Kenns Dartford W/E

Post by Juliet Patterson »

Jordon came to visit us (Dom & Juliet) plus our cat family of five this weekend. Lynne kindly dropped him off Saturday morning, and after meeting us again, we had the privilege of Jordon staying the night. Over the weekend we have been on many walks and managed 14 miles, resulting in Jordon sleeping straight through the night. Four of the cats came to meet him and our youngest decided this morning to spend some time with him, and both of them enjoyed rolling around the living room in the sunshine. Jordon demonstrated to us his distrust of strangers and also his lead grabbing/tigger impersonation, but each situation was managed. Jordon has gone back to the kennels this afternoon, however, we will be returning Saturday morning to make him a permanent member of our family!
20180211_092722_resized_1.jpg
20180211_094834_resized.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Jordon Crossbreed DOB 02.13 Burgess Hill

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned)

Well today Jordon threw his 'Homeless label' in the bin. He walked tall. Our dear Clown smothered his owners Dominic & Juliet with kisses.

We are all eternally grateful to 2 special people in Jordon's life...Adam at Broxbourne who stood by Jordon for as long as it takes as with all the dogs he saves. A wonderful day for Adam to know Jordon has gone home.

And then as we so know our gratitude and deep deep thanks to John, Tia, Chelsey and family for being Jordon's rock for many years and bringing his skills on and proving, especially to Jordon, what a fantastic dog he was and what a charmer he truly is. Joyous day but honour to John for rooting in to Jordon and making him the dog he is today

Now Dominic & Juliet will show Jordon new horizons and he can walk away from his frightened roots...kennels NO MORE
Sarahk

Re: Jordon Crossbreed DOB 02.13 Burgess Hill

Post by Sarahk »

(Since returned)
Just look how happy Jordon, Dominic & Juliet look woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif]
E04D26FF-D896-4EEE-9179-899E119876A9.jpeg
35E0EEF7-371F-49FB-8028-0BDAAC60452E.jpeg
2115D3D5-60B7-463D-8D36-241F50A07069.jpeg
DSC02328.JPG
DSC02329.JPG

"Come on I'm all ready to go hoooooommmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" woo.gif]
DSC02332.JPG
Hoonercat

Re: Jordon Ambull x DOB 02.13 Dartford W/E Gatwick Weekdays

Post by Hoonercat »

Picked up a very excited Jordon on Thursday evening, as always he goes in through the back of the car then runs to the front to check if Tia is there before giving her big face licks love4.gif
Straight back into his old routine as if he's never been away; morning walk, breakfast, a bit of play, sleep for a few hours while I get on with decorating (yes, I can paint with Jordon in the house woo.gif] ), late afternoon walk, dinner, run around the garden, settle down for some sofa cuddles for the rest of the night, bed. He does brilliantly well given a routine. Of course, in between there are a few mad dashes around the house and a bit of wrestling on the bed, all very welcome as it gives me an excuse to stop decorating for a while :goodjob.gif:
The only thing different is he seems to have forgotten to sit without prompting when his harness comes out for a walk, though his bum still hits the floor in a flash as soon as I open the fridge 0002.gif]
beg2.jpg
It doesn't take long before he's joined by Tia though
beg1.jpg
As for those cuddles...
cuddle1.jpg
cuddle2.jpg
cuddle3.jpg
Pleased to see that he still remembered to keep his play calm with Tia
play_tia_1.jpg

And one more, just because he's so gorgeous love4.gif
beg3.jpg
And now for the naughty bits. Sunday night, as usual they had their last pee in the garden before bed, Jordon heads straight upstairs while I'm turning everything off, I carry Tia upstairs to find Jordon on the bed, duvet rolled back, all the heat from the electric blanket gone. He looked very pleased with himself 0002.gif]
Today we arrived back at kennels, as usual I had a pig's ear for Jordon and a container full of sausages in a carrier bag hidden away in the car. I got out of the car and spent some time chatting, went back to get Jordon and the pair of them are in the footwell trying to prise open the sausage container, pig's ear long since devoured. 0002.gif] Sooo, either Tia has managed to get from the footwell to behind my seat, pick up the carrier back and take it back to the footwell where she was joined by Jordon, or Jordon has managed (for the first time ever) to find the goodies, pick up the bag and take it to the front for a picnic with Tia. Hmm, I have a sneaking suspicion that I know who the guilty party was 0002.gif]
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Bitter sweet today seeing the lovely Jordan again, what a star he is, I got a lovely greeting, he’d been giving me his big ‘take me out it’s my turn now’ eyes all day and then it was his turn and we enjoyed a beautiful relaxed walk - oh how we both enjoyed the Spring sunshine :D love4.gif
B69B60DC-3E26-4FCD-BBEB-46B4ADDBE0CF.jpeg
28F71B3A-8C78-4177-9680-0DD9DA5AD3BA.jpeg
C30816CB-F955-4CE4-ABFE-96105373E976.jpeg
053E628E-5725-428D-9D35-E9A2DD861703.jpeg
bighug.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Jordon knows he’s one of favourites and always one of my walks on Fridays and he knows I love him love4.gif

Jordon has moved into the first kennel which has a window on to the walkers room, every time I go in there and he hears my voice this is the beautiful face that greets me through the window ! Good job he’s a tall boy !
What always follows is a ‘love you Jordon’ and I think I can see him smile :0)
What always follows is a ‘love you Jordon’ and I think I can see him smile :0)
I was there when John (Hoonercat) and his daughter Chelsey collected him last night for the weekend and I saw a higher degree of excitement and love than I have ever seen. Jordon is soooo clever, he heard their car approaching and pushed his head up to the side of his kennel to see if it was them, talk about anticipation, so lovely to see and his whole body shouted joy when he heard their voices :D
Proves to me just how very important fostering and kennel breaks are for our lovelies xxx
Hoonercat

Post by Hoonercat »

A few piccies from Jordon's weekend out.

Nice weather meant a return to his favourite stream.
river1.jpg
river2.jpg
branch1.jpg
And plenty of garden fun.
garden run1.jpg
garden run2.jpg
garden run3.jpg
sit1.jpg
garden_misc1.jpg
garden_misc2.jpg
garden_misc3.jpg
sit2.jpg
Today we went for a walk with my brother and his 2 Staffies, a couple of very half-hearted growls from Jordon to begin with settled in when the 2 boys ignored him.
CC1.jpg
CC2.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Jordan waited patiently today whilst I walked other doggies, his reward... a lovely longer walk that incorporated the stream for a dip :D
FB9125EB-D346-441F-8839-D6373C276C07.jpeg
FD5B19DE-A99A-44CE-B077-47371987BEED.jpeg
2365045E-5DAE-4F2A-AC30-8D292F9685FA.jpeg
D17604BE-92FB-4442-B117-5180837E5803.jpeg
6188F6C6-5F5C-4FE3-B39D-EB28505CA7C9.jpeg
love4.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Another lovely long walk with my boy Jordon on Friday, what a difference a week makes though in terms of the weather, from glorious sunshine last week to puddle and drizzly rain this week, Jordon didn't mind though love4.gif
P4274355.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”