Jordon Ambull x DOB 02.13 Bulgaria

Dogs that have found their forever home
johnfowle

Re: Jordon Ambull x DOB 02.13 On route to Bulgaria!

Post by johnfowle »

All the very best, John, with your lovely Tia and extremely long stayer, Jordan, as you start your new life in Bulgaria. Please do keep in touch via the Website and, by the way...how is Tia after her operation ten days ago?

With love from us all in New Romney
mandyandmike

Re: Jordon Ambull x DOB 02.13 On route to Bulgaria!

Post by mandyandmike »

Fantastic amazing news, it was meant to be. Hope you all have a happy life in Bulgaria. :goodluck.gif: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Hoonercat

Re: Jordon Ambull x DOB 02.13 Rengsburg Germany

Post by Hoonercat »

Just a quick update to let you all know that Jordon is doing well and enjoying his adventure. We arrived In Rengsburg Germany yesterday evening, Tia had a mooch around the garden then I took Jordon off for his first ever walk in a German forest.
Sleeping arrangement were a little awkward, the previous night in Folkestone we had a huge kingsize bed but last night had to make do with a single - yes, he insisted on sharing it with me :D
As you'd expect with so much change, Jordon is very clingy. I have to walk him seperatley to Tia as there are steps here which I have to carry her down, removing everything from the window sills before taking Tia out is a must :D
We have a 500km drive today to the south of Germany before heading in to Hungary tomorrow - the scenery is starting to get far more pleasing to the eye.
Tia is doing well, she had her stitches and staples out on Tuesday and the wound was lasered, amazing how quickly it's healed it's barely noticeable now.
Thanks for all the lovely comments, will update later this evening or in the morning.
Wander Woman

Post by Wander Woman »

woo.gif] What a wonderfully happy ending for Jordon. Another failed fosterer - I think Jordon knew he was home a long time ago. Safe journey, John, and all the best to you, Jordon and Tia in your new home. :goodluck.gif:
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Brilliant news :0) xx
Brilliant news :0) xx
So happy to hear Jordan worked his magic and now has a life where he will be loved and understood and will give so much back in return , what a superb companion he will be , looking forward to the updates and big hugs to Tia the wonder dog xxx :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Wishing you all a happy new life in Bulgaria. xx
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Said my byes to Jordan on Tuesday, telling him how much he was loved and how his big adventure starts later today. Thank you John and Tia and Chelsea for all the many dogs you have helped. So pleased for you all. x
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
xxlynne

Re: Jordon Ambull x DOB 02.13 South Germany...

Post by xxlynne »

looked up Bulgaria on the map tonight wow John that is long way away Hope you are enjoying your journey!
Hoonercat

Re: Jordon Ambull x DOB 02.13 Bulgaria

Post by Hoonercat »

Apologies for not posting sooner, only had use of my phone so have been updating on Facebook as it's easier.
So yes, we're here. Arrived Monday night after a long drive, all went well apart from the final leg which should have been the shortest were it not for getting a puncture on a mountain road. Fortunately it was a cool day as we had to wait for 2 hours for recovery before being taken to a garage for 2 new tyres smiley-sad010.gif
Anyways, a few pics from the journey
Southern Germany
Germany.jpg
Hungary
Hungary.jpg
Romania
Romania.jpg
Romania Bed.jpg
Romania with Tia.jpg
North Bulgaria
North Bulgaria.jpg
And finally at our new home in SE Bulgaria
Out front, his favourite place until we were adopted by 3 very feisty cats
out front.jpg
Marking his territory in the back garden
House Marking.jpg
Getting rather excited having seen his new neighbour
House looking at donkey.jpg
Or should that be naybour ?
donkey.jpg
Jordon has been very clingy since we arrived, it's all very new to him and everything is so different but he's getting more confident. He's barking at every little sound and acting quite the guard dog out front, unless the local stray cats are out there in which case he's very sheepish :D I've had lots to do which has meant me going out for a few hours each day but he's really settled while he has Tia here with him (she just takes everything in her stride).
We haven't really been out exploring dog walks but intend to do so in the next couple of days - the house comes with an attached field (or second garden) so they're never short of exercise, though I've been keeping Jordon on the extender lead until he settles in more. Will post up a couple of vids shortly.
Hoonercat

Re: Jordon Ambull x DOB 02.13 Bulgaria

Post by Hoonercat »

Letting his fur down today - I only caught the ending as my phone was indoors, he'd been flying around for ages before that

The side garden. Looking forward to letting him have a free run in here woo.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”