Buffy Mr Beffy Yorkie x JRT DOB 2003 Worthing

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
Rescue Remedies

Buffy Mr Beffy Yorkie x JRT DOB 2003 Worthing

Post by Rescue Remedies » Sat May 31, 2014 7:47 am

Jan 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Homed
Homing Requirements: Mr. Beffy needs an experienced terrier home, conversant that small terriers are not soft toys and have BIG personalities. Mr. Beffy needs building up not only his weight but his confidence and as he achieves this his reactions will mellow. NB we have only ever observed him as receptive and welcoming. He has reportedly failed 2 homings from the pound but in our view since he came to us in a terrible state these and these 2 homings didn’t even bath him or offer him the most basics of care and they were not home checked, so should not reflect in any way on Mr. Beffy.

Video: Mr. Beffy enjoying a walk (straight after coming out of the vets following neutering)

His Story: Mr Beffy found himself in a pound who homed him twice without home checking and he was obviously taken on looks and returned for being nothing other than a terrier, without bathing, vaccinating or any evidence of care given. He is very amenable in kennels and around meeting other dogs. He needs out of kennels as soon as possible. Mr. Beffy is neutered, has had a full dental and no teeth needed to be removed, was wormed, chipped and is being vax'd.

Advert: Mr. Beffy is a sweet love who finds himself in a harsh environment in terms of winter kennelling and also having passed through innumerable sets of hands without basic care. He is not reactive to dogs around the kennels or out on his walks. He is easily cuddled and picked up. He needs a stoic terrier family who are going to be there for him if within a home setting he starts to become a dynamic terrier which of course he is. Travels well in a crate in the car.

Mr. Beffy is a Yorkie cross. Just 5 kilograms weight when we collected him. He certainly isn't Mr Beefy! He needs tender loving care with a secure garden and exit management and to be loved as we love him.

Interested in homing Mr Beffy?
Please click to complete our on-line homing questionnaire to match a suitable dog with your lifestyle.

Please note that this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found.

Please visit Mr Beffy's thread on our forum to find out if he is still available and for fuller details. For daily updates Click our forum link and you will find the full range of dogs available for homing.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***
ImageImage

See Mr Beffy's Thread Below: Watch his progress through our Rescue
Referral Details: Lynne this poor little lad has been back and forth to the pound so many times recently they has decided to PTS...I said I thought I could find him a space so they has agreed to give me a few days. The reason for PTS is because he is 10 years old, he now has KC and he has been rehomed by them and brought back because the man said he left him for one hour and when he returned Mr Beffy had eaten his settee and part of his carpet...I am not sure if this is true or not. He is microchipped, I think he is entire Mr Beffy is a microchipped 10 year old male terrier who is full of life. He gets on with other dogs when out and about but doesn't want to share his home with them. Mr Beffy needs a rescue space NOW Mary
Mr Beffy comes on Sunday bless him don't know where we will find these kennels from saving about 6 next week!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”