Harley Staffie DOB 6.2011 Portslade Brighton

Dogs that have found their forever home
Rummibailey

Re: Harley Staffie DOB 2011 Guildford Kenns

Post by Rummibailey »

NOW that's an idea! 'Kiss-a-staffie!' - free face wash with every hug!
nhelyer

Post by nhelyer »

Deborah's sister, Sarah, walked Harley this morning. Harley is such an easy boy, even when it takes you (or rather me) 4 attempts to get his harness on properly! Nothing like having an audience to guarantee messing it up! :D You couldn't find a better, easier partner for a walk than happy Harley; such an easygoing, cheery chappie. Lucky boy is going out with Sarah again tomorrow for a nice long walk away from kennels. Have fun sweet boy, and thank you Sarah!
:thanks.gif:
sarahh

Post by sarahh »

Walking Harley today was a pleasure, he was so happy to be out, despite the pouring rain. He tried to get Dixie to play with him, but she wasn't having any of it, so he wandered off. What a good boy. He listened to me really well, every time he heard his name I had his attention. I'm looking forward to seeing him again tomorrow, hope we have some nicer weather!

14857499088_05682ebf91_z.jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Sarah, Harley is one of my favourites, he walks himself really and takes us along with him. He is adorable and so well behaved but with that lovely inquisitive nose and likes to meet everyone. xx
sarahh

Post by sarahh »

He's definitely one of my favourites too after today's walk! I was very incompetent getting him out of the kennel (forgot the harness, then had to somehow get out of the kennel without him to get it... that was fun!), but once we were out on the tow path he was a dream to walk. So responsive (you just have to whisper his name and he's at your feet, his "sit" is perfect too), was a perfect walking companion for my friend's big labradoodle, Rowan. They were both on short leads for most of the walk, but also had some time with Rowan off-lead and Harley on the extender and he was perfect. He let my friend have a cuddle too, and really wanted to go home with her (she lives off the tow path and he put his feet up on the gate when she went in), I felt very bad taking him back to the kennels. I hope he gets a home soon, I think he's a wonderful dog.

Afraid I forgot my phone so no photos of Harley and his new friend. But he had a fun time and showed how great a dog he is.
xxlynne

Re: Harley Staffie DOB 6.2011 Bridport Dorset

Post by xxlynne »

Harley has had many admirers but one particular family have been enthralled since the found him online!

So after a longer than expected journey Harley's family arrived stretching their legs from a 3 and a half hour journey eager to meet. He didn't disappoint but his "joie la vivre" took a little getting accustomed too. Toby and Ben came out of the family pow wow with smiles on their faces and thumbs in the air...

Cheese pleeeese
Harleyhomed3.jpg
Harleyhomed4.jpg
Long drive home to Bridport...and beach tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MandaTK

Re: Harley Staffie DOB 6.2011 Bridport Dorset

Post by MandaTK »

I cannot believe our Harley Boy has been returned to the kennels. I saw him today and gave him the hugest hugs and kisses. We will find you another home Harley. Love you xx
JenG

Re: Harley Staffie DOB 6.2011 Guildford Kenns

Post by JenG »

Harley is a lovely boy - definitely big cuddles for him when I go in for dog walks this week! xx
nhelyer

Post by nhelyer »

We're all so sad to hear our gorgeous Harley is back, but will all be queuing up to take this wonderful boy out for a walk this week!! Welcome back Harley, your forever home won't be too far away, I'm sure :crossfingers.gif:
ActualEmmaWilde

Post by ActualEmmaWilde »

Just to say - I walked Harley yesterday, in thunder and lightening :smiley-confused004.gif: and the brave boy didn't bat an eye, just loved his walk and wished we had stayed out longer!! What a brave, fun boy he is :smiley-gen132.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”