Tiffany Staffie DOB 05 Roystone Herts

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Rescue Remedies_2

Re: Tiffany Staffie DOB 05 Roystone Herts

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 »

chapmania 17 May 2013 09:49 pm

Hi, Kim here.

Tiffany has settled down very well into the Chapman household and it's as if she's been with us forever!

She is a delightful happy dog who loves her walks.

Tiffany is always on the look out for cats, birds and squirrels. She even tried to run after a fox the other night - a firm hand is needed on her lead!

We have encountered several dogs and so far she has been very sociable.

When I'm at work and Peter is still asleep in bed, Tiffany becomes a bit of a Magpie and takes my possessions into her bed. So far she's been found sleeping with my shoes, slippers, handbag, a pair of jeans, a blouse and a t-shirt. She even dragged Peter's manbag in with her! We find it very funny.

On returning from work, Tiffany greets me with all her teeth showing and her bottom swaying from side to side.

My grandson Victor came to stay last weekend. He was upset there was no Dixon to play with but happy to meet the new foster dog. Tiffany was very good with him and they had great fun playing with balloons.

We've had Tiffany for 10 days now and at the start of this week we have begun to leave her alone in the home for short periods. She always comes from upstairs so we assume that she just puts herself to bed.

Tiffany is an all-round great dog and would easily settle with any new family, no training needed. :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
Rescue Remedies_2

Nina 18 May 2013 07:49 am

Fantastic photos and what a write up - she sounds the perfect and adorable dog. xx
Rescue Remedies_2

SharonR 07 Jun 2013 07:55 pm

Tiffany is now listed on the Oldies Club website - heres hoping that her forever home spot her soon!
Rescue Remedies_2

chapmania 12 Jun 2013 10:03 pm

Tiffany has been with us for 5 weeks now. The time has flown by. She's continuing to be so well behaved and is a delight to foster.

She's great on the lead and loves her walks come rain or shine. She enjoys being dried with the hairdryer!

As Tiffany settles in with us she has become quite vocal 'talking' to us. She also's a good guard dog and will alert us if something is going on outside.

It has been sunny recently and Tiffany enjoys extended periods in the garden sunbathing, oh, and being obsessed with nextdoor's tortoise!

Tifffany is a happy soul and loves lots of attention when she's not busy snoring in her bed!

We're in no rush to see Tiffany go as she's such an easy do to look after. So if you're looking for a dog who can just fit seamlessly into your family then Tiffany is the girl for you!
Rescue Remedies_2

chapmania 21 Jun 2013 05:31 pm

Tiffany enjoying her favourite rope toy in the garden

At Ditchling common.
Rescue Remedies_2

goodvic2 21 Jun 2013 05:52 pm

Kim she's looking so well :thanks:
Rescue Remedies_2

chapmania 29 Jun 2013 03:41 pm

Happy Saturday. Here's Tiffany. Still very much in Burgess Hill.

Rescue Remedies_2

chapmania 05 Jul 2013 07:02 pm

Hi, Kim here.

We've had Tiffany for a few months now and she is the most sweetest of dogs. Such a joy to foster.

Tiffany is at an ideal weight now, such a beautiful little girl. She is friendly and loves meeting people. Her character is really coming out and she is fun to have around.

Tiffany is far more confident on her walks now. She isn't keen on large off the lead dogs rushing up to her and can become worried, but once you reassure her she's fine and getting better all the time.

We haven't had any issues with her and other dogs. If a smaller dog passes her, snarling and snapping, she sometimes will snap back, but I have been encouraging her to walk by and leave, which most of the time she does. Great progress is being made.

She has started to wag her tail at dogs she is getting to know. At the weekend we walk with 3 Jack Russells and she is really good with them, no issues at all.

Although we are happy to foster Tiffany, we are hoping her forever home is not far away.

Tiffany is the most adorable dog who deserves to be happy in a home she can call her own. Somebody is missing out - it could be you!

So please, get filling in the form and Tiffany could well be that missing part of your family.

Rescue Remedies_2

MrsP 05 Jul 2013 10:10 pm

Oh that's just lovely :goodpost:
Rescue Remedies_2

chapmania 07 Jul 2013 12:26 pm

I distracted Tiffany in the garden with a treat long enough to snap this....

I just had to share it!

Peter.

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”