Lucky Staffie DofB 09.08.08 Guildford

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes

Re: Lucky Staffie DofB 09.08.08 Guildford Kennels

Postby LindaS » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:00 pm

Lovely Lucky, such a happy little boy, we walked towards the river and then saw Big Bruce (and Simon) returning, we decided to walk along together given how busy the river was, we then had the two boys walking perfectly in parallel thumbs.gif . For us we turned towards the park and ride (which was shut to cars) and we took full advantage running up and rolling (Lucky not me!) around the grass mounds and then a bit of sit, tummy rubs and just rest bite as it was getting a bit warm. This little lad is very adorable.
Lucky 9.jpg
Always smiling
Lucky 8.jpg
... and a nice laydown
LindaS

Postby lucyloo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:17 am

Love this boy. I was walking Olive and Mel had Lucky (Olive and Lucky dream team). I had beach shoes on, so I took Lucky in the river and he swam!! So we had to do it again and video it. I know it looks like I'm pulling him in, but I'm just supporting, he was really keen to swim and loved it! These little things mean a lot, and it made my day :-)

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
lucyloo

Postby nhelyer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:51 am

Lucky had an exciting morning on Saturday ... a meeting with 2 cats to see how he fared! Guildford walker Linda very kindly offered the 'services' of her lovely cats Dennis and Maggie, who were enjoying the sunshine in their garden when we arrived. Lucky spotted them and was certainly interested, pulling towards them and barking a couple of times, but he lost interest very quickly (particularly when Linda offered the very enticing alternative of sausages!) and within 2-3 mins he was much more interested in fuss from Linda and myself and all the interesting new sniffs in Linda's garden. Dennis had disappeared up a tree at the first sight of Lucky, bless him, but Maggie cat was really interested, holding her ground in the middle of the lawn, right in front of Lucky, and then following us as we walked around the garden. Lucky definitely knew she was there and even with Maggie following pretty closely behind he was still much more interested in his new surroundings than in her. Good boy Lucky! thumbs.gif

Having watched Lucky's reactions on Saturday I'd say he could probably live with a dog savvy cat. He's definitely not totally "cat fluent" but with an owner prepared to put some care and time into proper intros I do think he could get there.

Come on forever home, Lucky is such an adorable, gentle and connected gent who shouldn't be spending his retirement years in kennels. He has so much love to give. Please hurry up and find him!

Love you Lucky Kiss of love.gif

Lucky cat 1v2.jpg

Lucky cat 2v2.jpg
nhelyer

Postby nhelyer » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:09 pm

Lucky's Lucky Day at last!! woo.gif] Charne, her son Jai, and their lovely staffie girl Rogue came along to meet little Lucky this afternoon after falling in love with him on the forum. A lovely, relaxed walk with both woofers strolling along companionably, then into the paddock for some off lead time. Rogue and Lucky ambled around the paddock in such a relaxed fashion, quite happy in each other's company but with no fanfare, rather like an old married couple! 0002.gif]

Thank you Charne, Jai, daughter Gigi, and of course gorgeous girlie Rogue for giving Lucky such a loving home. At long last his name has become very fitting!

Be happy everyone! xxx
Kiss of love.gif

L1 homingv2.jpg

L3 homing.jpg
Bye Lucky!! xxx
nhelyer

Re: Lucky Staffie DofB 09.08.08 Guildford

Postby xxlynne » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:50 pm

Yes on independence day too..... What a lovely picture Everything we were wishing for Lucky Yipee!
xxlynne

Postby MrsP » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:14 pm

:smiley-bounce016.gi: Good luck ol' boy xxxx
MrsP

Postby mandyandmike » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Another happy homing today hurray! Wonderful news, have fun Lucky and get some meat on them bones! :goodluck.gif:
mandyandmike

Postby Dani » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:18 am

:smiley-bounce016.gi: Yay enjoy your new life Lucky .
Dani

Postby nhelyer » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:35 pm

A lovely update from Lucky's new Mum, Charne. He's settling in beautifully, getting on well with his doggie sister Rogue, has 2 beds to choose from, is loving his walks, has met visitors to the house really well, and also had a shower to finally shake off that old 'Eau de Treetops' scent for good! I think Lucky's life is going to be smelling of roses from now on, and deservedly so!
Thanks so much to Charne and family, and of course lovely Rogue, for making Lucky so welcome. mylove.gif

Enjoy the little video below and photographic evidence of Lucky's new life!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEMIqBJCK4U

L1 at home v2.jpg

L2 at home v2.jpg

L3 at home v2.jpg
nhelyer

Postby LindaS » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Great to know Lucky is settling in so well thumbs.gif
LindaS

Postby mandyandmike » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:38 pm

Lucky homed.jpg
Bit blurry sorry
Look who we bumped into while out walking today, only lovely Lucky (now called Gambit I think, sorry if I have got that wrong) out with his mum and canine companion Rogue. He is looking magnificent, he has put on weight and really beefed up, he also had a lovely sparkle in his eye! His mum said Rogue bosses him around but he loves it! So lovely to see him love4.gif
mandyandmike

Postby mandyandmike » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:40 pm

Lucky homed 2.jpg
Another shot of beefy!
mandyandmike

PreviousNext

Return to Dogs Rehomed