Colonel English Bulldog DofB 03.06.13 - May 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Debbie(tarakisha)

Re: Colonel English Bulldog DofB ?2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Colonel was very reluctant to walk on Friday and his eye was sore and swollen, bless him. I did pass this on and I hope he gets better soon love4.gif
Froggie757

Re: Colonel English Bulldog DofB ?2013 Horley

Post by Froggie757 »

A month ago I had the pleasure of transporting Colonel from Broxbourne to Gatwick and today I had the even greater pleasure of introducing him to his new family. He made himself at home from the moment he stepped inside the house ( 0002.gif] I guess you had to be there!) and the whole family were understanding of his needs and adoring of his bulldog personality. We went for a short walk with a fluffy friend, he met two off leads pointers beautifully and showed himself to be pretty uninterested in Straycat, his new feline housemate. Jason, Sharon and their three daughters (one daughter had to be at work but I know was excited to get home and get acquainted, sorry I didn't get all your names) are looking forward to showing Colonel the ways of the camper van and taking slow strolls in the countryside. Have fun all of you!
Colonel 1.JPG
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Everything to love about Colonel... we really appreciate you opening up you hearts and hearth to the boy.

He rush at you as rub his teeth along you apparently I didnt witness it but the girls said it playful. Enjoy!!!!!
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Have a happy life Colonel. The only dog I've ever had to heft over a ditch because he refused to walk across the plank 0002.gif] He is very heavy lol.
Lovely character, hope you enjoy him.
:smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Fabulous news love4.gif :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy Colonel love4.gif xx
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Colonel has come back into our care due to a relationship breakdown. Colonel is now looking for a new regiment to lead
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I'm sorry to hear this, and sad for Colonel blu1.gif I won't mind having a cuddle again though. Let's hope he gets a new home very soon xx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
coffeepot12

Post by coffeepot12 »

It’s taken me a couple of days to post but we had the wonderful colonel come to stay with us at the weekend and he is a real character. Typically bulldog he was stubborn and only moved when he wanted too and was most animated when food was in sight roflmao.gif

A7AFD531-8A28-48DE-A256-A9DA25761A1C.jpeg

Throughout the weekend, when he wasn’t snoring he was looking for a bin to dive in or a bag of food he could could take advantage of. He plodded round the garden and made it part way up the road but apart from that was quite happy to secure a spot on the best chair.

He fancies himself a bit of a guard dog and barked at the loud wind and trees moving in the garden but apart from that was no trouble and very quiet.

Colonel is a funny old boy who really deserves a forever retirement home and chair to call his own.

0D6A0DCA-BD6F-410E-B0BB-E07E199F4C8E.jpeg
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

Just love that face. 🤗

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow and attempting a walk Colonel!

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”