Ty (Tyson) Staffie DofB 2009 - 14th September 22

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Hayleycakes

Re: Tyson Staffie DofB 2009 Bexhill Temp Foster

Post by Hayleycakes »

We go on holiday on Thursday next week so wil have to drop this old gent back off to kennels on Wednesday smiley-sad010.gif smiley-sad010.gif Like so many others he doesn't deserve to be there so praying his home is just around the corner. angel13.gif]
SarahW

Re: Tyson (Black) Staffie DofB 2009 Bexhill Temp Foster

Post by SarahW »

Wonderful to see all the skills Tyson has shown, thanks Hayleycakes and family for letting this boy shine on foster. He is such an endearing chap who would make a wonderful addition to any home. love4.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Hayleycakes

Re: Tyson (Black) Staffie DofB 2009 Bexhill Temp Foster

Post by Hayleycakes »

This older boy is so young at heart and dare I even say Puppy like love4.gif He really is one of the most lovely souls you will ever meet, why he is homeless I will never know! He adores my kids and wants to play with them all the time.. As you can see below.. Dogs know and sense so much and a Childs angel13.gif] angel13.gif] love is so so pure he knows

Showing just how young at heart he is :)
Showing just how young at heart he is :)
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

A few more of the boy

Too good not to get in
Too good not to get in
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

A cuddle before bed with my favourite little person

Tyson.jpg
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

I don’t offten get emotional about forstering as lynne will tell you because when I set out on my foster mission 8 years ago the quest was to help as many as I could and I’ve always maintained that thought process. However ever now and again one of these little angles touch you so much that emotions take over and I have to say that has happened with Tyson to the point that we dropping him off on way to the airport tomorrow and will collect him as soon as we return. I’ve tried everything to keep him out of kennels but unfortunately my mum is away and so is my dog walker so I’m out of options... I know everyone at the kennels will take very good care of him having said that xxx
Hayleycakes

Re: Tyson Staffie DofB 2009 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Hayleycakes »

Can’t wait to see this boy on Friday morning we are all missing him so much, Keith the kids and me.. Arnold will be pleased to have his mate back too xxx
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Tyson for a walk for the first time this afternoon, what a gorgeous dinky boy. We went by a few dogs out walking, Tyson was totally unphased, he stopped to look and once they had gone past he just carried on walking. When we got back to the kennels Tyson enjoyed having a fuss made of him and also the sausage treats I gave him. love4.gif
anne

Post by anne »

I had the pleasure of Tyson's company this morning. He loved being out and about and walks with quite a pace! He loves a cuddle or two so we stopped a few times and just sat for a while. Such a sweet boy.
DSCF4268.jpgtyson.jpg
DSCF4270.jpgtyson.jpg
DSCF4274.jpgtyson.jpg
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

:smiley-dance017.gif: Picked my bestest boy back up from Kennels straight of the Plane when we landed at Gatwick. Think its safe to say that we have all really missed him :smiley-bounce016.gi: And Fitted straight back in to home Life like a dream..

I love the Garden
I love the Garden

Looking after Lily who isn't feeling to Well
Looking after Lily who isn't feeling to Well

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”