Bailey Staffie x DofB 06.10.11 West Challow Oxon

Dogs that have found their forever home
EmmaNicole

Re: Bailey Staffie x DofB 06.10.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by EmmaNicole »

Come on Bailey boy be good and show Geoff how well you can walk to heel. Geoff a small gentle correction with the word heel and Bailey usually responds. We’ve been working hard on it and he’s so pleased with himself when he gets it right and gets sausage thumbs.gif love4.gif
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Everything crossed for you, Bailey boy :goodluck.gif:
Weebs

Post by Weebs »

Dear darling Bailey - keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. You are a sweet sweet SWEET boy that just needs someone calm and patient to love you like you deserve. I will miss you xx love4.gif
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Oh my gosh. I’ve just gone to site to look for my boy and found this big reserved sign. If I didn’t have a broken foot I’d be doing a huge happy dance right now. Come in Bailey wow your potential new family with how amazing you are and remember that heal command. I will miss you terribly but you so deserve a home and I’m so happy you are getting a chance. woo.gif] love4.gif
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Be happy Bailey, off to your new home, new future and new family. :havefun.gif:
natdugdale

Re: Bailey Staffie x DofB 06.10.11 West Challow Oxon

Post by natdugdale »

So happy for you Bailey boy! Hope you settle in well and show your new family what a good boy you can be!!
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Stephen and Michelle came to meet Bailey today they were focused on Bailey and only Bailey and he didn't disappoint he delighted
Baileyhome1.JPG
Baileyhome3.JPG
Baileyhome4.JPG
Baileyhome5.JPG
Baileyhome7.JPG
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Wonderful woo.gif]

Be happy all thumbs.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Weebs

Post by Weebs »

First Kevin, now Bailey is homed!!!! YYYAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] woo.gif] Weeping with joy!!!!! Be very happy young Bailey - you are a very special lad. love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: I will miss you
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

Such beautiful photos of beautiful Bailey. Will miss him but he deserves his forever home love4.gif hope you guys enjoy him!! He's a wonderful pup!
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”