Kaiser Staffie DofB 13.10.12 Basingstoke

Dogs that have found their forever home
MandaTK

Re: Kaiser Staffie DofB 13.10.12 Guildford Kenns

Post by MandaTK »

Well today this totally adorable boy and I went on a mammoth walk accompanied by Roxy and walker Jo and rizzie and his walker Mandy. All three were amazing in each other's company. We had a wonderful time. This lad wiggles his bot and strides out. He is so loving. Kisses galore. When stopping for a water break Mr handsome ignored the water and literally stuck his head in my rucksack to pinch the treats. !!! He is happy totally adorable cheeky and just super xxx getting photos is so difficult because he just wants to kiss when we stop so Mandy took some for me and will post. He kept waiting for Roxy and rizzie to catch us up. I cannot wait to see him again. Oh he has stolen my heart. xxxxxxx angel13.gif]
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

As Amanda has said in previous posts this boy is totally adorable, I fell in love with him and I wasn`t even walking him. He is so easy and well behaved and all 3 of our dogs (Rizzie/Roxy/Kaiser) walked so well together on Saturday. He is a little rotund but that makes him all the more cuter as he waddles along so happily and I am sure he will slim down a little soon. My photos were poor and don`t do him justice - but see how handsome he is in his earlier posts, just stunning. love4.gif
Kaiser 2.jpg
HeatherS

Post by HeatherS »

Kaiser and I went for our second wonderful walk on Wednesday. He’s such a happy, honest, lovely character. You can see him enjoying a little dip in the water here.

I thought he might have needed to take it easy as he’s a little round, but not at all! He was trotting along very happily on a loose lead - see the video below. He loved exploring through the longer grass in the meadow, looking back at me frequently to check he was heading in the right direction. He loves attention and is very responsive, especially when treats may be in the offing.

He completely ignored a lone swan in the middle of the field (which was a lot closer than it looks in this photo!). Instead he calmly trotted past only stopping to strike an excellent pose for the camera – just love that smile!!
Kaiser.JPG
Kaiser smiling.JPG
We stopped to let a woman pass us on the pavement and she couldn’t resist his charm, asking if she could say hello. He was very friendly, but without going over the top, and welcomed the attention. Kaiser really is absolutely adorable – I can’t help but smile when I see him, especially when he is smiling himself!
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

GOOD LUCK Gorgeous Handsome Beautiful Boy xxxxxxxxx love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Kaiser love4.gif xx
xxlynne

Re: Kaiser Staffie DofB 13.10.12 Basingstoke

Post by xxlynne »

We have it on good authority Kaiser has left the building... Margaret has at last not only GOT, but RESCUED her very own Staffie! Congratulations Margaret well done Kaiser!
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news woo.gif] Be happy Kaiser love4.gif xx
margwats

Post by margwats »

Thank you all. Kaiser has settled in really well.Loves his new soft bed. Sleeps all night.
He has met a few members of my family and greeted them with a waggy tail and sloppy lick.
I had bought Kaiser a few toys before picking him up.Big mistake!...He shredded them within minutes 0002.gif]
Going to buy him the strongest toys I can find and a boomer ball.
We have bonded well already.He's such a treasure.You all do a wonderful job thumbs.gif and because of that I have a very special friend.
Thank you all again
Regards
Margaret (and Kaiser xx)
dymphnae

Post by dymphnae »

Thanks for this lovely update Margaret, so glad to hear he's settled easily with you. He was at home already at the kennels, sitting on your foot while we waited for Simon to get the paperwork. Thank you for giving Kaiser a loving happy home.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”